Thread: can anybody tell me how to make beautiful photo collages quickly and easily!

upper113 is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    17th August 2009 @ 11:58 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Exclamation can anybody tell me how to make beautiful photo collages quickly and easily!

Next week is my friend’s birthday. We havn’t seen each other for a long time. I want to send her e a beautiful personalized greeting card with my photos via email. Is there a easy-to-used image editing tool available?

Threads
    Credits

yes, if u r xpert in photoshop u can make
    No Signature : ITD Os Yakh Shwae?

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Smile

Quote sokaniwaal said: View Post
    yes, if u r xpert in photoshop u can make
    Photoshop for me it is too complicated . Is there any simple software to create photo album?

Thanks

woniutupian is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    17th August 2009 @ 04:33 PM
    Threads
    Credits

hi, there!
    I am also fond of making e-postcard and sharing them to my friends.I know what programme you can use to creat a personalized greeting card with you photo in it . it is called Wonder Photo Studio ,which is very easy to use for all users . I attached a card i made below for your reference and hope it can be help to you .
    BTW, happy birthday to you friend !

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

To create a personalized greeting card you can add text in it.

the toy in picture is a gift my foreign friend send me , great enjoyment ,huh !

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Exclamation

Wow~~It looks beautiful ````And it seems like that the kind of what I want to. can you tell me the need to process the production of it? Or to provide me with more useful information, please? I seem quite interested in it

Thx

Upper113

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

No problem, i am always online recently so that i have time to post replies for your reference.

Wonder Photo Studio
    Introducing a new way to make beautiful photo collages quickly and easily
    Would you like to make beautiful photo collages quickly and easily? You can download Wonder Photo Studio free to help you.
    Download link: http://trials.regnow.com/trialware/d...filiate=406696
    Follow me and just enjoy!

Step1: Launch Wonder Photo Studio, you will see the following window:

You can Create a blank Collage or Creat From Templae by clicking the two buttons .
    1.Click the button "Create Blank Collage", you will create a blank new collage. The default width and height is 1024*768. You can modify it by click button "Setting" on main window.
    2. Click the button "Create From Template ", you will see the following template window.

The template contains three category,such as Free, Film and Collage. Click the type button and all the templates of this type will display in the template window in thumbnails. Then double click the right template picture to load this template.

Step2: Add Photo
    Click button "Add Photo", you can see a file browse pane on the left. In the Browse pane, find the folder where the photos located, double click the photo to add to the colllage. Or you can double click the photo on the collage, then select the photo from the pop-up window .

Step3: edit your photo
    After the photo was added to the collage , you can edit your photo as below: Add Text, Add Clipart, Add Frame, Add Mask, ,Set Shadow, Transparent, Crop

Add Text
    You can easy to add vivid captions,headlines,labels and other words to your collage.
    Click button "Add Text" on the toolbar, you will see the text pan in the left. Input your text in the text box, click "Insert Text" to add text, click "Modify Text" to modify text.
    See the figure below:

Set the text font type, font size, font color, and choose to apply bold, italic and underline to your text.
    Add Clipart
    Click button "Add Clipart " on the toolbar. You can select a clipart type from the clipart type drop-down list. There are four built-in clipart types available: Gift, Text Box, Cartoon, Decoration. Select a clipart type and all the cliparts of this type will show in the clipart pane below. Double click a clipart to add it to the current photo.

Note:You can rotate, shadow, transparent, and delete an added clipart, you can also click and drag it to the place where you want it to be.

Add Frame
    Click button "Frame" on the little toolbar,you can select a frame type from the Frame Type drop-down list. There are two built-in frame types available: Cartoon and Normal. Just choose which you like. If you want to clear the frame, just click the button "Del Frame" on the little toolbar.

Add Mask
    Click button "Mask" on the little toolbar. You can select a mask type from the Mask Type drop-down list. There are six built-in frame types available: Circle, Rectangle, Shadow, Text1, Text2, and Theme.

Transparent
    Click "Transparent" button in the little toolbar to show transparent track bar, you can easily to adjust the transparent value of current photo.

Crop
    When your photo is not agree with the frame, you will want to crop your photo to fit the frame. Click "Crop" button on the little toolbar to adjust it.Move or adjust the selecting box's size to set the area which you want the photo to be displayed. Click "Cut" button to crop the photo.

Settings
    Click button "Settings" to adjust collage size, orientation, load a new background picture:

Step4:Preview
    Click button "preview" on the little toolbar to preview your current collage. Click left mouse button on screen or press "Esc" key on your keyboard to cancel the preview

Step5:Save Collage
    Click button "Save" to show save pane in the left. You can save you collage as below:
    1. Save as Image.You can save it as bmp, jpg, gif or png.
    2. Save as Wallpaper.you will see a following dialog. And choose "Center", "Tile" or "Stretch" and click button "OK" to save your collage as your wallpaper.
    3. Save as Project. Then you can edit it in the next time by clicking menu "Open Project".

Wonder Photo Studio is a digital photo collage utility that can combine your favorite photos into an artistic compilation. It’s really cool. The created collages can be saved, printed, directly sent via E-mail and even saved as wallpapers. What's more, you can also DIY your calendar, create personalized greeting card, invitation card, poster and other things you can think of Wonder Photo Studio! Wanna have a try? You can know more here.: http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-s...filiate=406696
    To find and download more useful software, you can visit http://www.usefulshareware.com/ ,this website that offers more help .