Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 116

Thread: Short Hand (Introduction)

  1. #1
    Zaara's Avatar
    Zaara is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    28th June 2017 @ 10:10 AM
    Join Date
    24 Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,338
    Threads
    687
    Credits
    233
    Thanked
    1478

    Default Short Hand (Introduction)

    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. #2
    silentsmile's Avatar
    silentsmile is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    28th September 2017 @ 12:47 PM
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    In a Forest ,), Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    737
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    77
    Thanked
    53

    Default

    Excuse me there is no Bitman Shorthand... It is Pitman Shorthand... Orr dosra jo sab say zyada shorthand use hoti hai woo pitman hai... It's very tough job to understand Pitman Shorthand.. I am a student of that since 1 year and still I am learning... It would be pleasure to see ur T-Line shorthand... I will wait with mutability....

  3. #3
    Zaara's Avatar
    Zaara is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    28th June 2017 @ 10:10 AM
    Join Date
    24 Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,338
    Threads
    687
    Credits
    233
    Thanked
    1478

    Default

    Quote silentsmile said: View Post
    Excuse me there is no Bitman Shorthand... It is Pitman Shorthand... Orr dosra jo sab say zyada shorthand use hoti hai woo pitman hai... It's very tough job to understand Pitman Shorthand.. I am a student of that since 1 year and still I am learning... It would be pleasure to see ur T-Line shorthand... I will wait with mutability....
    Mr.Let me tell you One thing... Mistake insaan he karta hai animals nahi wo bhi rzy ki halat main agar aap ny kuch likhna ho to??

    Secondly you don't need to tell me what is tough or easy...

    Allah per yakeen hai so i'll do it.. Ok So Excuse me!!

  4. #4
    Fahadii's Avatar
    Fahadii is offline Member
    Last Online
    8th January 2013 @ 03:28 PM
    Join Date
    02 May 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    3,376
    Threads
    194
    Thanked
    262

    Default

    miss zara me apka bohat shukar guzaar hon ga agar yeh ap course start karti hain to, i think is course ko sahi tarah mukamal karnay k baad me steno grapher ki job k lia apply kar sakoo ga ya nahi ?

  5. #5
    Zaara's Avatar
    Zaara is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    28th June 2017 @ 10:10 AM
    Join Date
    24 Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,338
    Threads
    687
    Credits
    233
    Thanked
    1478

    Default

    [B]
    Quote Fahadii said: View Post
    miss zara me apka bohat shukar guzaar hon ga agar yeh ap course start karti hain to, i think is course ko sahi tarah mukamal karnay k baad me steno grapher ki job k lia apply kar sakoo ga ya nahi ?
    Ji Inshallah taalaa[/B]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaara For This Useful Post:

    Fahadii (7th June 2010)

  7. #6
    silentsmile's Avatar
    silentsmile is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    28th September 2017 @ 12:47 PM
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    In a Forest ,), Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    737
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    77
    Thanked
    53

    Default

    Quote Zaara said: View Post
    Mr.Let me tell you One thing... Mistake insaan he karta hai animals nahi wo bhi rzy ki halat main agar aap ny kuch likhna ho to??

    Secondly you don't need to tell me what is tough or easy...

    Allah per yakeen hai so i'll do it.. Ok So Excuse me!!
    Excuse meeeeee App ko roza kuch zyada hi lagg raha hai... Men nay ye nahi kaha k ye mushkil hai or app nahi ker payen gi.. I just point out a mistake islye k parhnay walay may be app ki post ko as reference use karen.... I wish u best of luck.. Don't mind critisim take it positvely.....

  8. #7
    Zaara's Avatar
    Zaara is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    28th June 2017 @ 10:10 AM
    Join Date
    24 Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,338
    Threads
    687
    Credits
    233
    Thanked
    1478

    Default

    Quote silentsmile said: View Post
    Excuse meeeeee App ko roza kuch zyada hi lagg raha hai... Men nay ye nahi kaha k ye mushkil hai or app nahi ker payen gi.. I just point out a mistake islye k parhnay walay may be app ki post ko as reference use karen.... I wish u best of luck.. Don't mind critisim take it positvely.....
    I never mind... In fact apki batain meri islah hi karti hain thats y mind kyu karna!

    Baki Depend on Allah

  9. #8
    silentsmile's Avatar
    silentsmile is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    28th September 2017 @ 12:47 PM
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    In a Forest ,), Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    737
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    77
    Thanked
    53

    Default

    Quote Zaara said: View Post
    I never mind... In fact apki batain meri islah hi karti hain thats y mind kyu karna!

    Baki Depend on Allah
    That's like a good girl....

  10. #9
    syed_akbar56's Avatar
    syed_akbar56 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    2nd July 2014 @ 06:54 AM
    Join Date
    13 Jul 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    34
    Threads
    3
    Credits
    349
    Thanked: 1

    Default So Nice Sister

    ham ko to na bitman k bare main kuch mallom hai na t- line k bare lekin sister jo aap ki bat ko tark karte hai wo khud kio ye course start karte main to kehta hon aap jo b karte hai bohot acha kar rahe hai Allah aap ka hamme o nasir ho

  11. #10
    silentsmile's Avatar
    silentsmile is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    28th September 2017 @ 12:47 PM
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    In a Forest ,), Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    737
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    77
    Thanked
    53

    Default

    Quote syed_akbar56 said: View Post
    ham ko to na bitman k bare main kuch mallom hai na t- line k bare lekin sister jo aap ki bat ko tark karte hai wo khud kio ye course start karte main to kehta hon aap jo b karte hai bohot acha kar rahe hai Allah aap ka hamme o nasir ho
    Akber sahib men nay kahan unn ki baat ko radd kya hai.... men nay too iss lye islah ki thi kay app jaisay log Bitman na samajh len orr app nay waisa hi kya.... or reply men bitman likha hai........
    2ndly it is impossible to learn Pitman Shorthand in tutorials....
    Any way sorry ager app ko koi baat burri lagi ho.... Men too sirf islah chahta tha...

  12. #11
    bais is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    31st July 2015 @ 02:07 PM
    Join Date
    23 Aug 2008
    Location
    Izlooo
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,519
    Threads
    94
    Thanked
    263

    Default

    Miss Zara! Please Don't Mind and i have some request to u :

    1. Bitman Shorthand is not correct it is Pitman Shorthand
    2. Pitman Shorthand is used mostly instead of T-Line (Please correct it)
    3. Please note that when any person say something then listen and if
    he is wrong then politely explain him. Don't use harsh words. I read ur
    response to Mr. Let it is not a good manner. Now at that time u r at
    that time teacher and if any one ask for or have any question from
    student please politely explain.
    4. I hope u will remember my words because it is great teacher attitude
    if any one is wrong but politely response will always appreciated by others.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bais For This Useful Post:

    kamirafiq2009 (29th December 2009)

  14. #12
    silentsmile's Avatar
    silentsmile is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    28th September 2017 @ 12:47 PM
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2009
    Location
    In a Forest ,), Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    737
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    77
    Thanked
    53

    Default

    Quote bais said: View Post
    Miss Zara! Please Don't Mind and i have some request to u :

    1. Bitman Shorthand is not correct it is Pitman Shorthand
    2. Pitman Shorthand is used mostly instead of T-Line (Please correct it)
    3. Please note that when any person say something then listen and if
    he is wrong then politely explain him. Don't use harsh words. I read ur
    response to Mr. Let it is not a good manner. Now at that time u r at
    that time teacher and if any one ask for or have any question from
    student please politely explain.
    4. I hope u will remember my words because it is great teacher attitude
    if any one is wrong but politely response will always appreciated by others.
    Thanx Bais for giving unbiased comments.... Live Long

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Short Hand Class 3
    By Zaara in forum Short Hand From Zaara
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 9th February 2017, 08:52 AM
  2. Short Hand Class 4
    By Zaara in forum Short Hand From Zaara
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 13th December 2015, 07:35 AM
  3. Short hand Info
    By My Heaven in forum Ask an Expert
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd February 2015, 04:38 PM
  4. Solved short hand
    By mqat in forum Solved Problems (IT)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30th August 2012, 10:01 PM
  5. Short Hand Mistakes
    By sidrakhan in forum Tajaweez aur Shikayat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13th October 2009, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •