Thread: kia graphic card k bager normal igi 2 chal sakti

a_rehman_mm is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    1st August 2018 @ 02:51 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default kia graphic card k bager normal igi 2 chal sakti

Plz help me main ne apne pc main igi 2 install ki he lekin wo boaht ruk ruk ker chal rahi he kia koi asa soft he jise use ker k without graphic card igi 2 normal speed main run ho sake plzz help me

Fida Hussain is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2020 @ 11:46 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Agr igi 2 he to plz send me plz

ali_gillani_20 is offline Member
    Last Online
    26th November 2010 @ 11:08 AM
    Threads

Project IGI 2 [Only 180 MB]

Codemasters has picked up Innerloop’s sequel to Project: I’m Going In,IGI: 2 Covert Strike, from Eidos Interactive. In IGI2, you take controlof David Jones, an ex-army man recruited by the Institute forGeotactical Intelligence (IGI). IGI is a group of trained warriors,founded by Pat Lenehan. You have to prove yourself to be among the bestof the best.

Gameplay should be familiar to fans of the genre. You are given yourmission objectives at the beginning. Once you begin the mission, youhave to decide which method will be the best for the mission. Shouldyou go there with guns blazing? Or carefully observe everyone and sneakin? If you choose to be careful, IGI 2 has several gadgets to help youout. You are given binoculars to see what’s going on around you. Inaddition, you are given a map that gives you an overview of what ishappening in the area. Lastly, you are given a thermal imaging device,something that will let you find your enemies even if they hide. If youchoose to go in with massive firepower, you’ll need to choose a pointof attack, somewhere where you can take out multiple enemies withoutcausing a base-wide panic.

One of the game’s lowest points and something makes multiplayer sogreat, is the game’s AI. Innerloop should have spent more time tweakingit. There are several times where the AI doesn’t notice you or whenthey do, you run a bit and they will run back. They stop the chase andyou can easily sneak by. If you destroy a camera watching you outsideof a building they are in, they run around inside of the building,throwing grenades… inside the building. While it doesn’t seriouslyaffect the game, IGI 2 would have been more challenging had the AI beenup to the standard. While some missions would have been extremely hardif the AI didn’t fall for these tricks, so depending on your point ofview, this can be a good thing.

The graphics do a great job for their moderate system requirements.There are several missions that take place on open fields and the lineof sight is impressive. Weapons have a realistic look to them and fitin with the rest of the game. Enemy models are particularly good andyou’ll see plenty of them on the screen at once. Particle and lightingeffects are used moderately throughout the game, adding to the greatgraphics

Min. Requirements:

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
    Direct X 8.1
    700mhz+ Processor
    128MB Ram
    32MB Video Card
    8x CD Rom
    1.9 GB free on HD

Rec. Requirements:

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
    Direct X 8.1
    1,2000mhz+ Processor