Thread: Birthday messages

Threads

Smile Birthday messages

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday.......
    I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u This comes with many Loving thoughts & warm wishes I send 2 u, May ur day be filled with laughter On this ur special day & may the finest things In life always come Ur way happy birthday!
    May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a Happy Birthday.
    Some people like sunday, Some people like monday, However i just like only one day, Its your birthday? Happy Birthday!
    Lovely msg for a Lovely Person from Lovely Friend For a Lovely Reason at a Lovely Time from a Lovely Mind in a Lovely Mood in a Lovely Style to wish you Have a Lovely 'BirthDay'
    Sweetheart! u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true, here's a wish 4 my darling... may all your dreams come true i wish u a very happy birthday. with lots of love and kisses... from a heart that beats... just 4 you by me.
    Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday. ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY '.
    It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel... happy birthday dear friend.
    if kisses were rain id send u showers, if fun was time id send u hrs, if u needed a friend id send u me! *Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*

mazeed sms add karun ga agar ap ko pasand aye to.

Threads
    Credits

Im sorry galati se do bar thread post hua .

Threads
    Credits

Thumbs up I miss you messages

I heared some whisper ur name,but when i turned around 2 see u who it was, i notice i was alone, i realized it was my heart telling me that I MISS U .

earth may stop rotating, birds may stop flying,candles may stop melting,fish may stop swiming,heat may stop beating but i never stop missing u......

There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

.Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge Hamain,Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain, Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain.(i miss u XYZ)

.Close your Eyes, Relax your Body, And stop your Breathing as long as you can... NOW BREATH...... I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!

.Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky. So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me! It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!!

.I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

.Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.

.I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U

sonia sone is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    9th December 2015 @ 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Credits

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao nyCccCccCvcCcccCcCc

..........~~~~~~~~~~` ~~~~~~~~.........

*.*''~~ ~~''*.*

saneeha is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd September 2015 @ 06:12 PM
    Threads