View Poll Results: Achi windows konsi hay pentium 4 kay liye?

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Windows xp

10 71.43%
  • Windows 7

4 28.57%
  • Windows Vista

0 0%
  • Windows 98

0 0%

Thread: Windows

Threads

Arrow Windows

yar koi mujhe ye bataega kay achi window kon si hay jis per game chal sakti or hr cheez.

Ayan Malik is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    10th December 2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Thumbs up Windows 7 Could Become another Vista

Windows 7 is finally here. The sun can shine and the birds can chirp. Ding dong, Windows Vista is dead! Perhaps that is a bit premature. Windows 7 hasn't been officially released for 24 hours yet, so its understandable if the jury is still deliberating. There are certainly those who think Windows 7 is nothing more than Windows Vista with an extra bell or whistle thrown in for eye candy.

To be honest, I like Windows 7 and believe it will be a phenomenal success for Microsoft. Earlier I wrote a post detailing 5 reasons to upgrade to Windows 7. But, just to play devil's advocate, let's take a look at 5 ways Windows 7 could become another Vista.

1. UAC still there. UAC-- the bane of Windows Vista-- hasn't gone away. Microsoft altered the behavior and added a configuration slider than enables the user to select what level of protection UAC will provide, thus controlling the volume of pop-up alerts generated by UAC.

However, after much debate with the security community during the Beta testing, the default setting is still set to what users experienced with Windows Vista. Frankly, UAC serves a purpose and it is better to leave it alone. But, those who dislike UAC are going to have to go into the control panel and modify the configuration to their liking or be faced with the same pop-ups that annoyed the world with Vista.

2. Hardware and Drivers. Windows Vista stumbled and fell right out of the blocks as a result of lagging hardware and device driver support. The vendors just weren't ready when Vista was launched and Vista never really recovered from the damaged reputation even after most of those issues were resolved. The legal issues Microsoft faced with the Windows Vista compatible logo debacle didn't help either.

Users get upset when they get a new operating system and find out that their existing printer, wireless router, webcam, or other peripheral hardware doesn't work with it. They are left with the choice of not having the hardware or springing for new hardware that is compatible which doesn't make them happy campers.

3. Performance improvement minor. A lot of fuss has been made about performance tweaks that ostensibly make Windows 7 faster than Windows Vista or Windows XP. In my opinion, vendors in general and Microsoft specifically should make these improvements, but not market them.

The problem is that ‘performance' is so subjective to the exact hardware the operating system is running on, or the types of applications being run, or the number of applications being run simultaneously. Citing performance as a selling point almost always backfires because A) the performance improvement is generally not enough to make a difference to normal users, and B) there are almost always just as many studies and reviews showing equal or even slower performance which turns into a sort of he-said / she-said marketing nightmare.

4. Expensive. Face it. Windows 7 is not cheap. For those who are purchasing a new computer system with Windows 7 pre-installed, Windows 7 is great. For those running Windows XP or Windows Vista and just wanting to upgrade the OS on their existing hardware, spending $100 to $300 depending on the flavor of Windows 7 can be a tough pill to swallow. You can get a brand new desktop computer with Windows 7 for around $300, and the latest version of the Mac OS was only $29.

5. No direct upgrade from XP. To me, this is the most obvious mis-step by Microsoft in developing Windows 7. Maybe it just couldn't be done, but I would have had all of my best developers working night and day to figure out how to make it happen. After the issues with Windows Vista, and knowing that the vast majority of users-both consumer and enterprise-are still relying on Windows XP, it seems like a direct upgrade path is a necessity.
    Source Internet Blog

IT_student is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    22nd February 2010 @ 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Credits

window xp best ha abi window 7to new ai ha check kertey hain us ko b

Threads
    Credits

Bhai Games Ka Chalna Achi Window Par Depend Nahi hota.....
    Games ky Liye Aapky PC ki Specification Achi Honi Chaye....
    Or Aapky PC mein High Quality Ka 3D Card Laga Hona Chaye....e.g.Redon...Nvidia 8800....9200
    آئی ٹی دنیامیں سیگنیچرز میں اتنے بڑے سائز کی امیج لگانا سختی کے ساتھ منع ہے۔۔۔آئی ٹی دنیا ٹیم

rknaeem is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    5th February 2016 @ 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote DON_IS_BACK said: View Post
    Bhai Games Ka Chalna Achi Window Par Depend Nahi hota.....
    Games ky Liye Aapky PC ki Specification Achi Honi Chaye....
    Or Aapky PC mein High Quality Ka 3D Card Laga Hona Chaye....e.g.Redon...Nvidia 8800....9200
    3d card laga k agar aap windows vista kar lein gay to aap ki game achi nai chalay gi likin agr aap same computer pe windows xp ya windows 7 pe wo game chalain gay to performance bohat achi hogi.

murtaza1184 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    6th June 2021 @ 02:03 PM
    Threads
    Credits

very good

Attaullah_ch is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    19th March 2018 @ 02:57 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Bhai Noted
    Slow P4 e.g 1.8ghz to 2.2ghz k leay best windows xp pro sp1 sp2
    Normal P4 e.g 2.4ghz to 3.0ghz k leay best windows XP Pro sp3
    High P4 e.g dual core 1.8ghz k leay best windos vista and may be older ver win7.
    Ultra higg P4 e.g dual core core 2 due and core i3,i5,i7 k leay best window7 sp1.
    Thanks

sayhellotoit is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    23rd September 2017 @ 07:51 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Attaullah_ch said: View Post

Bhai Noted
    Slow P4 e.g 1.8ghz to 2.2ghz k leay best windows xp pro sp1 sp2
    Normal P4 e.g 2.4ghz to 3.0ghz k leay best windows XP Pro sp3
    High P4 e.g dual core 1.8ghz k leay best windos vista and may be older ver win7.
    Ultra higg P4 e.g dual core core 2 due and core i3,i5,i7 k leay best window7 sp1.
    Thanks

Intel Pentium processors ki alag series hay aur Intel Core alag.
    P4 jo hay woh Intel Pentium processor series mein hay
    Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Core i3, i5, i7 Intel Core series mein hain.