Thread: Request to all expert of itdunya help me??

muskan123 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    31st January 2016 @ 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Question Request to all expert of itdunya help me??

Aoa....all itdunya expert.....please solve my problem... I have some urdu novels in .asd format.......please tell me how can i convert these novel in pdf format.......or which software are used to convert .asd format into pdf format......plzzzzzzzz help me.......................i am very thankful to you.......please reply me soon.... I am waiting your reply......?????????

Zaara is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    26th December 2022 @ 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Dear Member ASD files are automatic backups of the original file, so word setup the backup file, you need to find the original file or select the file and when the dialog box comes up for what to do with it, select to choose a program from the list, and select word......the official from MS
    Search for the original document
    1. Click Start, and then click Search.
    2. Click All files and folders in Search Companion on the left side of Microsoft Windows Explorer.
    3. In the All or part of the file name: box, type the file name that you want to find.
    4. In the Look in box, click My Computer, and then click Search.
    5. If the results pane does not contain the file, continue with the following steps to search for all Word documents.
    6. In the All or part of the file name: box, type *.doc, and then click Search.
    Manually recover AutoRecover files
    To search for AutoRecover files, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, and then click Search.
    2. Click All files and folders in Search Companion on the left side of Windows Explorer.
    3. In the All or part of the file name: box, type *.ASD.
    4. In the Look in box, click My Computer.
    5. Click Search.

If you find any files that have the .asd extension, follow these steps: a. Start Word.
    b. Perform one of the following actions: • In Word 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Open.
    • In Word 2003, click Open on the File menu.
    c. In the File of type list, click All Files *.*
    d. Locate and select the .asd file.
    e. Click Open.
    f. Restart the computer.
    g. Start Word.
    If Word finds the AutoRecover file, the Document Recovery task pane opens on the left side of the screen, and the missing document is listed as document name [Original] or as document name [Recovered]. If this occurs, perform one of the following actions: • In Word 2007, double-click the file in the Document Recovery task pane, click the Microsoft Office Button, click Save As, and then save the document as a .docx file.
    • In Word 2003, double-click the file in the Document Recovery task pane, click Save As on the File menu, and then save the document as a .doc file.