Webhosting in Pakistan
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How to audio Stream

  1. #1
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    55
    Credits
    18
    Thanked
    11

    Default How to audio Stream

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    I am running some islamic channel. I want to live stream what ever is being spoken on mic or what ever is being payed in our chat room. I want to live stream this on our website. Plz help.

  2. #2
    KHANZZzzz's Avatar
    KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 09:39 PM
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,652
    Threads
    187
    Credits
    127
    Thanked
    446

    Default

    Assalam O Alikum,

    As You Said You Are Running Islamic Software I Cant Give You The Pirated Software For Islamic Work... But can give you a trail software for 15 days to check on...



    Typical Applications
    Stream live or pre-recorded company announcements
    Broadcast your own online radio program
    Air live music concerts or events to a world wide audience
    Reach a wider audience by streaming religious services
    Transmit your own Internet podcasts

    Audio Streaming Features

    Plays automatically in all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
    Serve up to 8 separate live audio streams from the single PC
    Live streams can be recorded and saved as a wav file
    Unlimited number of 'static' recordings can be served
    Pre-recorded audio can be streamed as a playlist
    Automatic conversion of audio files when loading into the application to the optimal file format for streaming
    Displays number of users connected to your streams and IPs can be logged
    Optimized server design - if you have the bandwidth up to 500 simultaneous connections can be served from one PC
    Automatically downsamples audio for lower bitrate listens on slow dial-up connections
    Static recordings can be loaded in a over 20 audio formats

    Download Link






    2nd Software Website

    VISIT HERE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    55
    Credits
    18
    Thanked
    11

    Default

    Thanks brother, can you tell me that which one is better so that I can go for that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    55
    Credits
    18
    Thanked
    11

    Default

    Also brother, Can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. plz tell me site or software by which u made.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    10 Jun 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    432
    Threads
    10
    Credits
    741
    Thanked
    25

    Default

    Quote sherazi21st said: View Post
    I am running some islamic channel. I want to live stream what ever is being spoken on mic or what ever is being payed in our chat room. I want to live stream this on our website. Plz help.

    Well its possible by two ways!

    1) You need to install a broadcasting application on your pc, then you will need to have a software that will use broadcasting application and will throw wat ever you will speak on mic or naat being played on your pc.
    In order to listen this stream, users will use a url. This url will contain ur ip & port. Users will simply put this url on even media player and they will be able to listen your stream.

    You can also embedd this onto your website. But the problem will be that IP assigned to u from ISP will be Dynamic, each time URL will be different.

    If your website allows audio streaming then u can also configure the software to throw streaming on ur webserver but mostly WebHosting Providers do not provide audio streaming.

    2) You can get free/paid broadcasting hosting from many websites. They will provide you URL and username & password. Software will throw stream to their server and users can listen stream from the given url!


    Please feel free to ask any question as I will love to assist you.... Remember me in ur prays~!


    Regards,
    Atif Raza
    MS TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
    BSCS HONORS
    CCNA & MCP CERTIFIED

  6. #6
    bais is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    31st July 2015 @ 02:07 PM
    Join Date
    23 Aug 2008
    Location
    Izlooo
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,519
    Threads
    96
    Thanked
    263

    Default

    Quote sherazi21st said: View Post
    Also brother, Can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. plz tell me site or software by which u made.
    photoshop ma ban jata hai

  7. #7
    KHANZZzzz's Avatar
    KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 09:39 PM
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,652
    Threads
    187
    Credits
    127
    Thanked
    446

    Default

    Quote sherazi21st said: View Post
    also brother, can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. Plz tell me site or software by which u made.
    using paint shop pro.....

  8. #8
    KHANZZzzz's Avatar
    KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 09:39 PM
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,652
    Threads
    187
    Credits
    127
    Thanked
    446

    Default

    Quote sherazi21st said: View Post
    Thanks brother, can you tell me that which one is better so that I can go for that.
    the first software share with the image of the software promo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    55
    Credits
    18
    Thanked
    11

    Default

    Quote AtifRaza said: View Post
    Well its possible by two ways!

    1) You need to install a broadcasting application on your pc, then you will need to have a software that will use broadcasting application and will throw wat ever you will speak on mic or naat being played on your pc.
    In order to listen this stream, users will use a url. This url will contain ur ip & port. Users will simply put this url on even media player and they will be able to listen your stream.

    You can also embedd this onto your website. But the problem will be that IP assigned to u from ISP will be Dynamic, each time URL will be different.

    If your website allows audio streaming then u can also configure the software to throw streaming on ur webserver but mostly WebHosting Providers do not provide audio streaming.

    2) You can get free/paid broadcasting hosting from many websites. They will provide you URL and username & password. Software will throw stream to their server and users can listen stream from the given url!


    Please feel free to ask any question as I will love to assist you.... Remember me in ur prays~!


    Regards,
    Atif Raza
    Can you tell me some such sites with free accounts? Will i need a software along with site?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    10 Jun 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    432
    Threads
    10
    Credits
    741
    Thanked
    25

    Default

    Well not a special software , you can also work with WINAMP with its Plugin ShoutCast. I never used WinAmp for broadcasting, but using WinAmp for broadcasting will not be a big issue! Ok first we find a free hosting provider.. There are many StreamHosting providers on the internet, One I know is famous

    Listen2MyRadio

    I found a tutorial on youtube on setting up Listen2MyRadio! Complete tutorial.. I am providing its link below! Please go through the tutorial!
    Video Tutorial

    Hope it will help you...!

    The url for listening ur radio will be like accountname.listen2myradio.com. But I will try to help you in replacing this url with the url containing your website like radio.yourwebsite.com!

    First try to setup radio!

    Regards,

  11. #11
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    372
    Threads
    55
    Credits
    18
    Thanked
    11

    Default

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    Quote AtifRaza said: View Post
    Well not a special software , you can also work with WINAMP with its Plugin ShoutCast. I never used WinAmp for broadcasting, but using WinAmp for broadcasting will not be a big issue! Ok first we find a free hosting provider.. There are many StreamHosting providers on the internet, One I know is famous

    Listen2MyRadio

    I found a tutorial on youtube on setting up Listen2MyRadio! Complete tutorial.. I am providing its link below! Please go through the tutorial!
    Video Tutorial

    Hope it will help you...!

    The url for listening ur radio will be like accountname.listen2myradio.com. But I will try to help you in replacing this url with the url containing your website like radio.yourwebsite.com!

    First try to setup radio!

    Regards,
    Jazak ALLAH, I'll try.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 1st October 2012, 12:12 AM
  2. Learning English Audio File (Audio Book)
    By Afridi in forum Audio Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11th April 2012, 06:57 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2nd March 2012, 08:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •