Thread: How to audio Stream

Threads
    Credits

Default How to audio Stream

I am running some islamic channel. I want to live stream what ever is being spoken on mic or what ever is being payed in our chat room. I want to live stream this on our website. Plz help.

KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Assalam O Alikum,

As You Said You Are Running Islamic Software I Cant Give You The Pirated Software For Islamic Work... But can give you a trail software for 15 days to check on...

Typical Applications
    Stream live or pre-recorded company announcements
    Broadcast your own online radio program
    Air live music concerts or events to a world wide audience
    Reach a wider audience by streaming religious services
    Transmit your own Internet podcasts

Audio Streaming Features

Plays automatically in all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
    Serve up to 8 separate live audio streams from the single PC
    Live streams can be recorded and saved as a wav file
    Unlimited number of 'static' recordings can be served
    Pre-recorded audio can be streamed as a playlist
    Automatic conversion of audio files when loading into the application to the optimal file format for streaming
    Displays number of users connected to your streams and IPs can be logged
    Optimized server design - if you have the bandwidth up to 500 simultaneous connections can be served from one PC
    Automatically downsamples audio for lower bitrate listens on slow dial-up connections
    Static recordings can be loaded in a over 20 audio formats

Download Link

2nd Software Website

VISIT HERE

Threads
    Credits

Thanks brother, can you tell me that which one is better so that I can go for that.

Threads
    Credits

Also brother, Can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. plz tell me site or software by which u made.

Threads
    Credits

Quote sherazi21st said: View Post
    I am running some islamic channel. I want to live stream what ever is being spoken on mic or what ever is being payed in our chat room. I want to live stream this on our website. Plz help.

Well its possible by two ways!

1) You need to install a broadcasting application on your pc, then you will need to have a software that will use broadcasting application and will throw wat ever you will speak on mic or naat being played on your pc.
    In order to listen this stream, users will use a url. This url will contain ur ip & port. Users will simply put this url on even media player and they will be able to listen your stream.

You can also embedd this onto your website. But the problem will be that IP assigned to u from ISP will be Dynamic, each time URL will be different.

If your website allows audio streaming then u can also configure the software to throw streaming on ur webserver but mostly WebHosting Providers do not provide audio streaming.

2) You can get free/paid broadcasting hosting from many websites. They will provide you URL and username & password. Software will throw stream to their server and users can listen stream from the given url!

Please feel free to ask any question as I will love to assist you.... Remember me in ur prays~!

Regards,
    Atif Raza
    MS TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
    BSCS HONORS
    CCNA & MCP CERTIFIED

bais is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    31st July 2015 @ 02:07 PM
    Threads

Also brother, Can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. plz tell me site or software by which u made.
    photoshop ma ban jata hai

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

also brother, can you plz tell me how did you made the khanz logo? I need such. Plz tell me site or software by which u made.
    using paint shop pro.....

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Thanks brother, can you tell me that which one is better so that I can go for that.
    the first software share with the image of the software promo

Threads
    Credits

Quote AtifRaza said: View Post
    Well its possible by two ways!

1) You need to install a broadcasting application on your pc, then you will need to have a software that will use broadcasting application and will throw wat ever you will speak on mic or naat being played on your pc.
    In order to listen this stream, users will use a url. This url will contain ur ip & port. Users will simply put this url on even media player and they will be able to listen your stream.

You can also embedd this onto your website. But the problem will be that IP assigned to u from ISP will be Dynamic, each time URL will be different.

If your website allows audio streaming then u can also configure the software to throw streaming on ur webserver but mostly WebHosting Providers do not provide audio streaming.

2) You can get free/paid broadcasting hosting from many websites. They will provide you URL and username & password. Software will throw stream to their server and users can listen stream from the given url!

Please feel free to ask any question as I will love to assist you.... Remember me in ur prays~!

Regards,
    Atif Raza
    Can you tell me some such sites with free accounts? Will i need a software along with site?

Threads
    Credits

Well not a special software , you can also work with WINAMP with its Plugin ShoutCast. I never used WinAmp for broadcasting, but using WinAmp for broadcasting will not be a big issue! Ok first we find a free hosting provider.. There are many StreamHosting providers on the internet, One I know is famous

Listen2MyRadio

I found a tutorial on youtube on setting up Listen2MyRadio! Complete tutorial.. I am providing its link below! Please go through the tutorial!
    Video Tutorial

Hope it will help you...!

The url for listening ur radio will be like accountname.listen2myradio.com. But I will try to help you in replacing this url with the url containing your website like radio.yourwebsite.com!

First try to setup radio!

Regards,

Threads
    Credits

Quote AtifRaza said: View Post
    Well not a special software , you can also work with WINAMP with its Plugin ShoutCast. I never used WinAmp for broadcasting, but using WinAmp for broadcasting will not be a big issue! Ok first we find a free hosting provider.. There are many StreamHosting providers on the internet, One I know is famous

Listen2MyRadio

I found a tutorial on youtube on setting up Listen2MyRadio! Complete tutorial.. I am providing its link below! Please go through the tutorial!
    Video Tutorial

Hope it will help you...!

The url for listening ur radio will be like accountname.listen2myradio.com. But I will try to help you in replacing this url with the url containing your website like radio.yourwebsite.com!

First try to setup radio!

Regards,
    Jazak ALLAH, I'll try.