Thread: Virtual University Admission

Iqbalpk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    22nd June 2021 @ 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Virtual University Admission

salam virtual uni ka admission open ha aor mai bsc computr science me admision lena chahta hon aor ghar bethe online degree lena chahta hon plz is bare me mujhe guide karen k kya iska procedure kya ha aor kya muje nearest campus me hazri to nai deni pare gi?

ITDUNYA79 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    5th December 2016 @ 05:20 AM
    Threads
    Credits

I am also need this plz jo b inko reply kar muje pm kar day ka main online study kaisay kar skta ho is se

salmanthegreat is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    7th December 2017 @ 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Q. Is the Virtual University a private or Government institution?
    Ans. Virtual University of Pakistan is very much a Government University. It was established by the Government of Pakistan to provide extremely affordable world class education to aspiring students all over the country.

Q. Does the University have different standards for the various provinces?
    Ans. Absolutely not. The Virtual University provides an identical education to all its students regardless of their geographical location. All Virtual University students, regardless of whether they live in large cities or small towns or even remote areas are taught by the same professors, receive the same study materials. Even examinations are identical throughout the country.

Q. How is identical education possible all over the country?
    Ans. The Virtual University uses free to air television for broadcasting its lectures and interaction between students and tutors happens over the Internet. Examinations are conducted in a formal proctored environment at centers allocated for the purpose by the University. The Virtual University operates its own four television channels (VTV1, VTV2, VTV3 & VTV4). Students listen to the lectures in classroom environment in virtual campuses spread all over the country. The students are provided at these campuses, free Internet facility to interact with the teachers. All lecture videos of Virtual University courses are also available for a very nominal cost.

Q. Then VU education must be very expensive!
    Ans. You will be surprised at the affordability of Virtual University programs. Despite the provision of world-class facilities and education, the cost of a BS program is only Rs. 500 per credit hour. The fee for the Diploma program, MCS, MIT and MBA fees are only Rs. 750 per credit hour. The fee for the MS program in Computer Science is Rs.2,500/- per credit hour.

Q. So where do I study?
    Ans. If you are a full time student then you should join any one of the more than 100 campuses of the Virtual University. These are located in over 60 cities of the country and the list is available on the VU web-site (http://www.vu.edu.pk). By studying at any of these campuses you will be able to interact with your class-fellows and also avail free computer and Internet facilities which are required for student -teacher interaction. However, if you are a working professional or it is difficult for you to attend classes at a campus, then you can study from home. In this case you will need a television, and a computer with Internet connectivity.

Q. And how do I study?
    Ans. You attend lectures as per the declared timetable through Virtual University's television network which operates four channels VTV1, VTV2, VTV3 and VTV4. The schedule is always available on the VU web-site. In case you miss any lecture, all Virtual University courses are also available on CDs at very nominal cost. In addition to the prescribed text books, extensive reading material is made available over the Internet through the university's Learning Management System (LMS).

Q. What if I need to ask a question?
    Ans. You can ask questions at any time over the Internet using the Virtual University's comprehensive Learning Management System (http://vulms.vu.edu.pk). No other university of the country offers such a facility.

Q. How do I appear for my exams?
    Ans. The Virtual University establishes examination centers throughout the country. Examinations are conducted under the supervision of the examiners who ensure the sanctity of the process.

Q. Is the VU degree recognized?
    Ans. The Virtual University has been established by the Government of Pakistan. As such, its degrees are recognized nationally as well as internationally. Please visit the HEC web-site (http://www.hec.gov.pk/new/main/ourinstitutes.htm)

Iqbalpk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    22nd June 2021 @ 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Credits

bundle ov thnx bro
    plz pm me ur cel no thnx

abdul wahab 1 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    6th April 2018 @ 07:08 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Iqbalpk said: View Post
    salam virtual uni ka admission open ha aor mai bsc computr science me admision lena chahta hon aor ghar bethe online degree lena chahta hon plz is bare me mujhe guide karen k kya iska procedure kya ha aor kya muje nearest campus me hazri to nai deni pare gi?
    bro can you send me cell number i want to know about bscs and vu . thanks