RESPECTABLE FRIENDS I URGENTLLY NEED ESSAY MY FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE

THANKS

Threads
    Credits

my FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE
    MY FIRST DAY AT COLLEGE
    OR
    MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE COLLEGE

Introduction – My first day at college – New atmosphere – Conclusion.

My first day at college is an important event of my life. To me it is an unforgettable day. During my school days. I had a glimpse of college life from my elder brothers and sisters. I was most curiously awaiting the day when I would start my college life. I thought that the college life would offer me a free life; here restrictions would be few and threat of teachers would be little. At last the longed for day came in.

I was admitted to the Government College of my city. I entered the college premises with new hopes and aspirations. I was glad to see that the college presented a new sight. It was quite different from what I had seen in and around our school. I came across many unknown faces.

I had some very strange experiences on the first day of my college life. I was baffled to see students playing indoor and outdoor games and enjoying radio programmes during class-hours. There is no restriction of uniform. I observed that the students are free in their movements. They can do things according to their choice.

I found all the newly admitted students in high spirits. They were all happy to make friends. I moved round the college. I was very much delighted to see the grand library of the college where I could find books on very subject. The college laboratory excited my interest on the very first day and I got eager to perform experiments there. I noted down the time-table of my class from the notice board. I attended the classes. I found that the method of teaching in the college is different from that in the school. Each subject is taught by a specialized teacher. Questions are not asked in the classes. Professors do not rebuke the students if they fail to learn their lessons. They simply tell the students to be conscious of their responsibilities. The students find here a homely atmosphere which they lack in the school. For this, they feel easy and comfortable here.

I felt a new rhythm of life and returned home with a mixed sense of duty and liberty.

Threads
    Credits

"MY FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE

I got up at 6 in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock. Almost immediately I began the routine that I had trained myself for during the week before college began. I sat up, turned off the alarm, drank some of the water I keep by my nightstand for my parched mouth, and proceeded to the necessarium. What I did in there is my own business, suffice to say when I came out 10 or so minutes later, I was a bit lighter, and had a clean shave.

I went downstairs to take a shower. Less than 15 minutes later I came out, got dressed, and ate my breakfast- Kellogg's Raisin Granola Crunch, and pop tarts. I then brushed my teeth, combed my hair into a ponytail secured by a big black hair band, put on my shoe's, made sure everything else was in order, and headed out the door to the car.

And so it was that I arrived at the Dial A Ride parking lot with plenty of time to spare. Here that I met my buss mates. I was pleasantly surprised to find them all rather nice people, people who were friendly towards me. We introduced ourselves, and then got on our bus. The bus took us to the college, after a rather lengthy ride. When I got out of the bus, I headed inside, to the bookstore.

As I headed out of the bookstore, I bumped into Shery. Shery is the girl next door so to speak, she lives a block away. We go back aways her and I... lets just say she gave allot of false signals that she liked me (hugging me on her birthday, saying she would see me soon). It awkward seeing her again; she was looking around for a friend... she said hi, I said hi, and we left it at that. We are not on the greatest of terms you see, she does not know it, but I dislike her considerably on account of the false signals. So I have to deal with seeing her on campus every time I go; we practically have the same schedule it would appear.

Once we parted ways, I saw a Magic card game in progress. I introduced myself to the guys, and asked if they would teach me. One of them agreed, and proceeded to do so. However the guy who owned all the cards had to go, and so our game abruptly ended. We then played some other game that involved kicking in doors; it reminded me of Kalafornia with Brad Pit when he said "Hello door". Well I lost interest pretty soon, and went to the nearby pool table.

It was here that I met Chris. Chris plays pool, and is attending his third year at the college; he seems no older than me however (22 years). We played a game of pool, at first I could barely hit the ball. Watching how he held the stick, I did the same, and I noticed a considerable improvement in my performance. After a few rounds with him, I became competent at the sport. I had so much fun playing pool that I forgot about the time. Before I knew it, it was time for my first class.

On the way to class I met Missy. Missy and I graduated together in High School, and were sort of in-high school friends. We never got together outside of school, but I believe she sincerely liked me, and I liked her as well. We used to talk about stuff... and she was always polite. Well she does not seem to have changed much. We spoke awhile, and she told me she is doing her third year here; majoring in Accounting. I think she likes me still, and at that moment decided to try and find some way for us to get together on-campus and reconnect. I realized I was late, and had to go, so I told her we would talk later; and proceeded without further delay to my first class.

When I got there everyone was seated. I quickly found a seat, and our professor began roll call. She was good enough not to mention my being three minutes late to class. She then proceeded to give us an introduction to the course. About an hour and a half later, her introduction was over, and we used the remaining half hour to play around... no one actually did any work as I recollect.

Then my second class began, same professor. I kept my seat and whipped out my used book- Alice in Action. I made a short program that day, all it did was have two characters, Alice and the White Rabbit greet us. However I learned

Arshad Niazi is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    27th July 2023 @ 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Credits

i m really greatful to you for your this kindness thanks

azybro is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    24th October 2013 @ 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Acha Essay Hai Bhai Jan.... Take a Look upon this Sample Essay as well.........My First Day At College Essay

CTWO is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    18th February 2016 @ 08:12 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Thread Moved From Education

jedi is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    14th February 2014 @ 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Please check this site you will get essay....

Click Here