امید کرتا ہوں تمام ممبران خیروعافیت سے ہونگے

آج ایجوکیشنل ڈسکشن میں مندرجہ ذیل آرٹیکل پڑھا

BEST COMMUNICATION SKILL YOU NEED TO KNOW THEM
تو ذہن میں آیا کہ ایک بلاگ جو بندہ ناچیز نے خود لکھا ہے شئیر کیا جائے
کہ کسطرح سے پاکستان کا آنے والا ٹیلنٹ تباہ ہورہا ہے اور اس کے لیے کیا کرنا چاہئے

موڈریٹر حضرات سے درخواست ہے کہ بندہ خاکستر کے خیال میں یہ بلاگ اس سیکشن کے لیے فٹ ہے
لہٰذا مؤدبانہ التماس ہے کہ اسے کہیں منتقل نہ کیجئے گا

شکریہ

Education is the right of every person and it is compulsory to gain knowledge for everyone. Knowledge is treasure and it can’t be have by cramming a student need to comprehend the subject and it only the teacher who empowers his student and bring him about the environment of learning the art of interpreting.

Anyway, today I m going to explain the education system of my country (Pakistan), that what I have mentioned above is not often followed in certain terms, the education system has been demolishing and losing its values due to the Copy Culture in Pakistan. Now the question rises why copying in exams has become our culture?? As far as I have observed the Government is kind of responsible to it and the examiners who has been acting very carelessly while checking the copies and issuing results?

Furthermore, the books that are studied by students are written by the best authors and are not so difficult to understand but despite of that students are not able to appear successfully in final exams that is because teachers are not concerned to make them a good learner student lack the ability of reading and writing English language hence they think that it is the most toughest job to memorize their subjects.

Secondly, the Government has destroyed the education system in Pakistan they are fully responsible for what is happening? Commonly most of schools and colleges help their students to cheat in exams but it is shocking that how the board of examinations is is not aware of all this system? when every common man knows that our children definitely pass the exams by cheating or some how they will get good remarks and result.

But, it is really embarrassing for our community that we have made fun of the education and the Government is just following the wrong way badly. I firmly believe that the Government should take a rudiment step to save our education system and the future of our young generation.
In addition to it, I would like to share the view of a student about education when I asked him to take the studies seriously.

He said that "Copy Culture is our right no need to waste my time to study heavy Books."

These type of thinking is ruining the talent of the students, which cause demolished future of Pakistan.

There is a question rise then who will take step ahead to stop this culture. It will be started by individually or and in group of students, Teachers and notable persons of their area.