Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Dubai :)

habeel is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    15th March 2022 @ 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Rehan4pk said: View Post
    Don't want to discourage you but just want to share some facts. If you do not have any work experience related to your field, Then it's difficult to get a good job. mushkil se mil gai to bhi supervisor etc ki milegi and they pay max 1700-1800 AED per month. waha rehne ka kharcha 900-1000 nikaal k bhi around 20000-22000 PKR ki saving hai. If you can get a job in your city for even 15,000, won't it be better? Plus, Visit par job milna is purely on luck. You would be risking your 80-90K. So it's better to visit there after you have degree at least so that you can show them your worth. Do some research what's the market of MSC in chemistry in UAE. Consider everything then decide. Waha ja kar kismat achi hui to well paying job bhi mil sakti hai nai to khali haath bhi wapis ana par sakta hai. Conclusion, If money is not an issue, Give yourself a try. Try to have at least someone you or your friend circle know living in UAE. Kuch nai to at least moral support mil hi jata hai which is essential to survive.

Best of Luck for your Job hunt!

PS: 7 lakh wali post was epic. Thanks to the user. :P
    Wow thanks a lot. That was very helpfull..You see, thats why i made this thread.. Just to get information like that ofcourse i didnt want to spoil my money and time, planning on going there, without having any knowledge about Dubai.. Do you have personal experience or you just saying this out of Common sense? Have you visited dubai?

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Wouldn't it be a good to get a job of even 1700-1800AED initially and keep searching for another/better job? One thing scares me though, We dont have to sign a CONTRACT for jobs such as supervisor etc, or do we? Because I read it somewhere that we do actually have to sign a contract.. In that case we cant even think of getting a better job ( not until the contract is over) , which can be as long as one year.. And is it true that job giving authorities would keep our passports with them? So that we're forced to obey by our contract...

Rehan4pk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    29th December 2018 @ 07:43 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote habeel said: View Post
    Wow thanks a lot. That was very helpfull..You see, thats why i made this thread.. Just to get information like that ofcourse i didnt want to spoil my money and time, planning on going there, without having any knowledge about Dubai.. Do you have personal experience or you just saying this out of Common sense? Have you visited dubai?
    I said all this after my detailed research as i also have craze to go to UAE. I do have relatives there as well.

Quote habeel said: View Post
    Wouldn't it be a good to get a job of even 1700-1800AED initially and keep searching for another/better job? One thing scares me though, We dont have to sign a CONTRACT for jobs such as supervisor etc, or do we? Because I read it somewhere that we do actually have to sign a contract.. In that case we cant even think of getting a better job ( not until the contract is over) , which can be as long as one year.. And is it true that job giving authorities would keep our passports with them? So that we're forced to obey by our contract...
    Of course there will be a written agreement. Employer will keep your passport till the duration of your contract. Duration can be up to 3 years. They will be spending money on your Visa, Insurance, Other Govt. Fees so that's reasonable for them to hold your passport. Regarding switching, Yes you can switch job. If your employer will be kind enough, They will let you leave after you pay them the dues they paid for your remaining period of employment. Main problem is to get started there. Once you are in, There is always a way for betterment.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Rehan4pk said: View Post
    I said all this after my detailed research as i also have craze to go to UAE. I do have relatives there as well.

Of course there will be a written agreement. Employer will keep your passport till the duration of your contract. Duration can be up to 3 years. They will be spending money on your Visa, Insurance, Other Govt. Fees so that's reasonable for them to hold your passport. Regarding switching, Yes you can switch job. If your employer will be kind enough, They will let you leave after you pay them the dues they paid for your remaining period of employment. Main problem is to get started there. Once you are in, There is always a way for betterment.
    Lucky you, at least you HAVE someone already there. Yes Moral support is all what we need when we are in trouble, specially when we're in trouble in a country, we dont know much about it.. . I dont have anybody who could guide me or anything.. I have nourished this craze from sort of on where.. CHALO FARAZ SITARY SAFAR K DEKHTE HAIN!

IRFAN M is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    10th December 2014 @ 01:25 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Read Jpg File
    Name:  abc.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  83.5 KB
    Last edited by SHonas; 4th March 2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: EMAIL ADDRESS SHARE KRNA ALLOWED NHE

khan_arise is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    30th September 2019 @ 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Smile

Quote Fahad87 said: View Post
    walikum salam yehs woh baat to theek ha apki b sona malik but me nay is lia kaha tha k dubai ma mehangai bohat hoti ha, is lia kaha k wahan ja kar phir unko masla na ho....

pakistan hota to apna mluk tha kisi tarah guzara ho jata ha, but bahir mulk ja kar zaida mushkil hoti ha banday ko, umeed ha samajh gay hon gain ap ok
    Agr Bandy k pas 7 Rupee hon tu osey phr Dubai jane k kia zarorat hai Fahad Bhai Mery Uncle 35 years se Dubai mai hain or Cousinbhi minimum 15 years se Dubai mai magr kisi ne itna ziada mehgai k bare mai nai batya jitni mehangai apka Dost bana rha hai.

Mani133 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd January 2022 @ 01:41 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Assalam o alikum.
    Bhai main Dental Technician ka diploma kia howa ha pmf say main saudiarab ya dubai main job karna chahta hon jahan sallary pakg acha ho kia koi meri rehnamai kary ga plz mujy guide kar dain job ka kasy pta chaly ga aur kasy apply karty hain aur kia requirement hain????????

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910