Thread: Expert jee kuch tu hall nikaloo meri problem ka

FerozAli is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    13th January 2023 @ 10:45 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Exclamation Expert jee kuch tu hall nikaloo meri problem ka

the last attempt to restart the system its previous location failed attempt restart again ...........
    Delete Restoration Data And Proceed System Boot Menu

main ney bios bhi nikal key dobara laga ya hi aur window karney key kosshis bhi key hi but kuch nahi ho raha windows setup he nahi chlata same ARROR a jata hi Admin sey guzarish hi keh ko hall batain Shukriya

Asiftubassam is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    13th April 2020 @ 03:27 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Windows 98 ki cd se system boot karin pir c: Drive ko format ker ke windows install kerin or sb se phely koi achha sa antivirus install ker ke all system ko scan karin pir koi or software install karin....

farrukh2007 is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    7th February 2009 @ 04:12 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Data save ker k partition creat ker lain magar partition sirf FDisk se banaye ga reliable hoty hain phir windows install ker lain Inshallah sab thek hojai ga aur jo virus hain aapke system may sab clean ho jain gay.
    thanx.

zishi_a is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    8th November 2016 @ 04:29 PM
    Threads
    Credits

bhai kiya aap ne Hibernet kiya tha
    Aap My Computer ki Properteis mein jakar System Restore tab par click kijiye... aur wahan turn off system restore for all drive par tick laga dijiye aur system restart kijiye...
    Jab system restart ho jai to phir waheen jakar turn off....... par tick hata dijiye aur OK kar dijiye............

NadeemGul is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    5th December 2021 @ 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Feroz bhai iss error main hi iss ka hal hai. app sirf system restore ko disable kar k reboot kar lain, masla hal ho jaye ga. See how to disable system restore
    1. My computer par right click karain aur Properties main jain.
    Name:  system restore1.png
Views: 85
Size:  44.8 KB

2. phir System restore tab main jaa kar "Turn off system restore on all drives" par check lagain aur reboot kar dain.
    Name:  system restore2.png
Views: 85
Size:  35.3 KB
    Umeed hai aap ka masla hal ho jaaye ga.

REMEMBER...
    The shortest distance between a problem and a solution
    is the distance between your knees and the floor.
    The one who kneels to Allah,
    can stand up to anything.

FerozAli is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    13th January 2023 @ 10:45 PM
    Threads
    Credits

app sub log sahi kah rahey hain jab system key window he start nahi ho ge tu restor kasey karoo ga aur jab cd boot he nahi ho gi tu format kasey karoon ga press any key to boot from cd rom key press karoo tu bhi setup nahi chalta yahee error atta hi jee kuch samjhey app

the last attempt to restart the system its previous location failed attempt restart again ...........
    Delete Restoration Data And Proceed System Boot Menu

zeeshanma is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    18th September 2015 @ 06:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Dost mje net se ye mila hy, ap b read karo or check karo.

Question
    -
    Hello

well, it's kind of a long story, full of troubles since this morning - First I added from Power Options the Hibernate option. I went out and for the first time, put it on Hibrenate (Shift + stand by). Came back, pushed the keyboard - nothing then I pushed the Power button ( I thought it would be like the notebook) and troubles started. I received - The last attempt to restart the system freom previous location failed. Attempt to restart again? I could not continue from there.
    Then (after trying again and again System Restore that did not allow me to restore anythong but today's date ...) I also got RUNDLL is missing. Then with System restore it did take me about 2 years ago... I tried to undo the system restore and it didn't help. So I decided to reformat. I did format one drive but the other one, the little one with also XP and info can not be formatted. It tells me that there is a window or some utility in the basckround that has to be closed. CTRL Alt Delete could not find anythging and I closed all in the task bar. Now when I rebooting it will say -
    NTLDR is missing
    Ctrl Alt deleted to continue But it can not continue So I can not even reinstall windows XP Home I tried to put thge XP home and reboot - gives nme the message..

Really got stuck here and if you can help - great I am using now my notebook computer to send you this.

Answer -

What you are missing(known as NTLDR or New Technology Loader)is a file neccessary for loading an Operating System.

It's responsible for ignition of an Operating System once the computer is turned on.

To explain further,NTLDR is like a car engine's ignition key.Without it,you cannot do a thing.The following is a step-by-step procedure on copying the file onto your C: drive.But first go here http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm then download xpquick.exe

The file is located on the line-XP QUICK BOOT DISKETTE

Ensure that you have an formatted floppy disk handy since you will be asked to insert it for the files to be written.

So now you have made the boot disk.Restart the computer,go to BIOS and change the boot sequence.Let Floppy drive be the 1st and HDD 1 be the 2nd.Insert the boot disk and restart.

At the A:\> prompt,type: sys c:

After pressing enter you should receive the "System Transferred" message.Once this has been completed remove the floppy diskette and reboot the computer.

Go back to BIOS and change the first boot priority as CD-ROM and HDD as 2nd.Save settings,insert your XP CD-ROM and restart.You can now format and install Windows XP.

Regards,
    JayLe.

Hello again and thank you,

I downladed the file, however it keeps asking me to insert a floppy but in this notebook I have only a CD DVD RW , not a floppy and it tell me that the target is not acceoted (not having a floppy, I guess) What shall I do Please?
    Zeeshan Khan

NadeemGul is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    5th December 2021 @ 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Safe mode main start kar lo na. kuch kaam to apni agal se b kar lo

zishi_a is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    8th November 2016 @ 04:29 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Brother Aap USB key board Use kar rahe hain ya phir PS\2?

Agar USB Istamal kar rahe hain ho to use bios mein jakar enable usb keboard kijiye... kiyoonke usb key board ya to bios mein kam karta hai ya phir window.... CD boot karane ke jab aap koi key press karte hain to wahan wo use naheen hota .....
    is liye behtar hai keh aap ya to enable usb key board karen ya phir PS\2 key board use karen......

Phir Aap F8 se Safe Mode mein khol kar apni problem ooper ke tareeq se solve kar sakte hain... jaisa keh Nadeem bhai ne bataya.... aur chahe to Repair bhi kar sakte hain..........
    Last edited by zishi_a; 29th October 2008 at 06:28 PM.