Hi,

Looking for a quality education? Or are you looking forward to studying abroad? If yes, then have you decided where to go?

Well, these are some questions that many people can't answer because, they don't have a plan yet but they want to study abroad. If you also haven't decided yet then don't worry today I will try to guide you through it.

Studying abroad is many people's wish but, only some of them are successful in turning their wishes to reality. The best country in the world for high quality studies is Germany. Yes, Germany.

But before going to Germany you've to think about the visa and all other things like health insurance. Let me tell you a little about the requirements for entry in Germany.

There are some rules that should be followed are, citizens from EU or from the countries Island, Norway, Switzerland or Liechtenstein it is only necessary to have an identity card to entry Germany. Visa is not necessary. But, citizens from other countries should have visa if they are staying in Germany for more than 90 days. For citizens from other countries it is necessary to apply for the visa before coming to Germany.

For more information about travel and health insurance, you can let me know by posting a reply and I can help you about this matter.