Thread: Miss You SMS Messages

imran sdk is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    20th October 2021 @ 04:14 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Miss You SMS Messages

I miss u in every beats of my heart, in every blink of my eyes, in every second of
    time and in every moments of the day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hum aap ko itna yaad kerte hain jitna aap hame yaad kerte hain.Firq sirf itna hai keh hum yaad kerke SMS kerte hain aap SMS perh ker yaad kerte hain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST VWXYZ

DID I FORGET ANY CHARACTER

YEAH

I MISS U

Last nite I wanted to rite u a letter but all I cud rite was...

"noh ss!w !"

It didn't made sense until u read it upside down

i miss u itna
    u miss me jitna
    i miss u tabse
    u miss me jabse
    i miss u tab tak
    u miss me jab tak
    u miss me na janay kab tak
    but i miss u murtey dam tak

Tum nahi aaye lekin,
    Tumhari yaad chali aai hai.
    Kal tum hamare saath the,
    Aaj bas hum aur yeh tanhai hai.

Dil mein tumhari tasveer,
    Aankhon mein aasoono ke mele hai.
    Tumhe kya battain
    Tum bin kitne akele hain.

HUM MAIN HI THI KOI BAAT YAAD NA TUM KO AASAKE, TUM NE HUMAIN BHOLA DYA HUM NA TUMHAIN BHOLA SAKE...

Sapno se dil lagane ki aadat nahi rahi,
    har waqt muskurane ki aadat nahi rahi,
    ye soch ke ki koi manaane nahi aayega,
    ab hume rooth jaane ki aadat nahi rahi

I may not talk Dat much 2 u but u’ll find me waiting, every minute jus 2 listen, 2 every piece of ur hrt saying!

M¥_çålçülåtîøñ§_å®ë_Ù+M€=Ù$!_

I heared some whisper ur name,
    but when i turned around 2 see u who it was , i notice i was alone, i realized it was my heart telling me that I MISS U !

TUJH MEIN AUR TERI YAAD MAIN BAS FARQ HA ITNA . TU TOU BEWAQT AATI HAI YAAD HAR WAQT AATI HA

I
    M
    I
    S
    S
    U
    V
    M
    U
    C
    H
    missing u is only da half story hope
    da other half is U
    MISS me too.....

Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'

There are 6 Billlion peoples in da world but i don know why i keep on missing *U* may be becoz 5,999999999 Cant Replace a Single *U*

When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
    The lovely stars hinting at you,
    ur heart beat tells you something true,
    That some 1 badly missing you!!

9 lessons in life:
    learn to care
    learn to smile
    learn to cry
    learn to give
    learn to forgive
    learn to share
    learn to trust
    learn to love
    n learn to say
    u miss me

"Charo Taraf CHAND Fekarela hai Light,
    Boleto ho gayeli Hai Night
    Band Karne ka Tube Light
    aur soneka Tight,
    Boleto BYE... Good Nite.

Kya mamu apun ki yaad vaad nahi aa reli kyaa?
    Kya apun hi tere ko aise jhakas msg bhejta rahenga kya?
    Bole to tu bhi ek-do rapchik msg chipka dal!

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh,
    But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

jA mere SMS JA MERE SWEET DOST K PAS JA .... DHEERE SE JANA ...SHOR MAT MACHANA .. BZY HO TO..KUCH MAT KEHNA FREE HOGA TOW.... PYAR SE MISS U KEHNA....

If you feel tired and Pain in ur legs...
    Its Just because you come and go Many times in my Mind, miss You !!

sent my cares 2 the wind n asked the wind to pass them 2 u,
    when u feel the wind blowing against ur face
    thatz ME saying....
    Take Good Care,
    I MISS U........

Delete Message?
    No,
    no Wait!
    B'coz.........
    I wana say somethng thats only 4 you

( )" " "( ) ( )""*( )
    ("( 'o' ) ( 'o' )")

" I MISS YOU"

Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you'

woke up with tears in my eyes i keep on wondering why? and i realize...
    that's because i'm missing a nice and true friend like you...

I Looked at my back, I thought I saw u. i Listened eaGerly cOz i thought I hearD u,but NO u were not there. This made me realized only one thing..Damn! I misS u!

Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
    Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
    Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
    I'm just giving u time 2 miss me!

u must b a great runner bcoz u r always running in my mind.........but i m a bad shooter bcoz i MISS U ALWAYS....

Good Time
    Bad Time
    Day Time
    Work Time
    Off Time
    Night Time
    Happy Time
    Sad Time
    Sleep Time
    In the Mean Time

I Miss U All The Time

Tum Door Sahi Majboor Sahi Per Yaad Tumhari Ati Hai Tum Saans Wahaan Per Letey Hoo Badboo Yahaan Tuk Ati Hai.

Ab Chota Closeup Sirf Paanch Rupey main.

Someone misses you so much, its not your family nor your relatives. Its not even your bestfriend nor your closests pal. Its just the simple ordinary me, who misses the extraordinary.

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

2 DA WORLD U MAY B JUST PERSON BUT 2 1 PERSON U MAY B DA WORLD
    miss u in every beats of my heart,in every blink of my eyes,in every second of time and in every moments of the day.

I've been wondering why you're not texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. dedma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me to miss you.

If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.

You're like a target that I always try to aim at. How I wish I could aim you at the heart. But every time I fail, I feel so sad. You know why? It's because I always end up missing you.

It's hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It's hard to say I'm okay because sometimes I'm not. But it's easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.

You'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces back.

Press down if you miss me
    So U Miss Me
    Ok You Can Stop
    Still Pressing
    Well, I miss you too.

Akram ullah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    4th December 2016 @ 09:29 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Itni mehnat.well job bro.nice work.keep it up.bahut aala.nice sharing.good work and TANX

axee malik is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    4th April 2016 @ 06:31 PM
    Threads
    Credits

O great sir g kia prectice hyyyyy

Arslan Chang is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    4th October 2022 @ 12:11 PM
    Threads
    Credits

niccccee