Thread: How to select Browser for Smart Phone

shafffu is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    13th January 2015 @ 04:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default How to select Browser for Smart Phone

Assalam O Alaikum All Friends,
    How are you i hope all of you will be fine and happy at your home.
    Friends I am content writer and i want to check my abilities about writing and found this forum where i can experience this so this a Practical Lab for me to practice myself.
    First of all i decided to write a little about UC Browser next what will i write still i did not think about that so just have a look at this,

First of all how UC came into us?

The UC browser is developed by UCWeb (Previously known by UC Mobile). Launched in 2004 and that time it was only on J2me Application later it was available for Android, Windows and iOS, Blackberry, Java and Symbion.
    The UC Browser has its strong user in China and other countries as well. In March 2014 it has crossed its users 500 millions.
    Let me introduce you with some of its features which are attracting me more.
    Fast Browsing
    My previous experience with Chrome and Opera was not so good and I just tried the UC Browser and I was amazed that it is speedier then others, it was almost 20% faster than others.
    Speed Mode
    UC Browser has an option named as Speed Mode as you will active that option the browser will start compressing the WebPages and thus the loading time of the WebPages will be lesser then anyone other browser. By such option business person can get benefits of saving of his precious timing and cost which already effects upon the goodwill of that person.
    Reduced Data cost
    In Pakistan most of people are sensitive about the data they are using which is diminishing with time more and more the UC Browser has overcome on it now surf more and download more. When you are surfing UC compresses the WebPages and when the Webpage is compressed ultimately the data which is being loaded in lesser so the user has to pay less money for browsing.
    Security
    Most of the users in Pakistan are not aware that how the virus comes through internet? The question has a long answer but the solution is very small that is UC.
    UC Browser protects you from malicious kind of data and viruses that may harm your device by its filters. UC Browser has a largest list of malicious sites from Trend Micro. By such regard your phone can be saved from the viruses and you should never suffer from Data Loss.

I think for today it is enough will be back after a few days for more features of UC. Till then ALLAH Hafiz

Marquis is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    14th September 2019 @ 01:14 AM
    Threads
    Credits

ahsankhan90 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    15th May 2015 @ 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Credits

nice nice