One of the things that I learned over the course of the last year on the road is that it is hard to get a lot of work done. Since your computer is typically only turned on when at a stop or hotel along the way, it can make it hard if you are working on projects where you need to keep the computer running such as video encoding.
Early last year I looked for a solution to a problem. I needed a way to have a computer that was on all of the time and yet have the freedom to connect to it anywhere. In situations like these, I speak to Jeff, a buddy of mine that works in IT. He suggested that I rent a server that I could connect to remotely. I had no idea that was possible, but he told me that I could use Remote Desktop Connection built right into my Windows laptop to connect to my remote machine whenever I wanted to use it.
It sounded too easy to be true, but I thought that I would give it a try.
I rented a VPS from VPS-RDP.com and I never looked back – it was one of the best decisions that I could have made for my business. The price was right for what I needed and the uptime has been perfect.
It did take me a little while to get used to working on a server-based version of Windows, but I was able to get the hang of it. It has allowed me to encode videos on the road and pick up on the reports right where I left off, all from my safe and secured server. In fact, I wouldn’t have been able to be as productive as I have been this past year without it. Get Quality Windows RDP From vps-rdp.com