Top 10 Proverbs
You need to know….
(1) A wise son brings joy to his father,
but a foolish son brings grief to his mother.
(2) Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value,
but righteousness delivers from death.
(3) The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry,
but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.
(4) Lazy hands make for poverty,
but diligent hands bring wealth.
(5) He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.
(6) Blessings crown the head of the righteous,
but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
(7) The name of the righteous is used in blessings,[b]
but the name of the wicked will rot.
(8) The wise in heart accept commands,
but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
(9) Whoever walks in integrity walks securely,
but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out.
(10) Whoever winks maliciously causes grief,
and a chattering fool comes to ruin.