Thread: two essay bana day koi

khadija_dgk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd September 2020 @ 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default two essay bana day koi

Salam to all class 3 k lie quaid azam aur my country short essay simple English mn bana day koi wording bhut hi as an ho ap ki bari meharbani ho gi

mustaqi2 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    8th March 2020 @ 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Itna Time Kis K pas Hai Dear

khadija_dgk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd September 2020 @ 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote mustaqi2 said: View Post
    Itna Time Kis K pas Hai Dear
    un k pas zaror hy jo dosron ki help kernay k lie her wakt teyar rihty hn

Messam Ali is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    14th May 2019 @ 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote khadija_dgk said: View Post
    un k pas zaror hy jo dosron ki help kernay k lie her wakt teyar rihty hn
    Kitny words ka essay ho?

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Salam to all class 3 k lie quaid azam aur my country short essay simple English mn bana day koi wording bhut hi as an ho ap ki bari meharbani ho gi
    A great man is one who serves humanity. Quaid-e-Azam is also one of them. Quaid –e-Azam is our great leader. He is the founder of Pakistan. He was born in Karachi on 25th December 1876. His real name was Muhammad Ali. His father’s name was Ponja Jinnah. He was a merchant. He passed his matriculation examination in the age of 16.Then he went to England for higher education. He passed Bar-at-law from London. He was a good lawyer. He started his practice in Karachi.

But he wanted to work for the freedom of his country. He joined the Indian National Congress and worked for Hindu-Muslim unity. But he left the congress soon and joined the Muslim League. He was a very hardworking and brave man. He worked day and night to get a separate homeland for the Muslims. After his long struggle Pakistan came into being on 14th August 1947. He be came the first Governor General of Pakistan. He was a man of principles and laws. He was a true Muslim and Pakistani. He was a man of deed and not of word. He died on 11th September 1948. His tomb is in Karachi. He lives in the hearts of the nation.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

●●●●●MY COUNTRY●●●●●●
    Pakistan is my country. It got it’s independence from British empire on 14th August 1947 after a long and hard struggles of Muslims of South Asia, under the leadership of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah. Our country consists of four provinces, the Punjab, Sindh, North western frontier province (NWFP) and Balochistan. Islamabad the most beautiful and modern city is capital of our country. Karachi is the biggest city, while Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Sukkur and Hyderabad are other big cities. The population of our country is about 14 crores. The majority but non-muslims minorities enjoy equal rights.
    The sights of my country are beautiful and charming. There are sights of hills, plain, desert and coastal areas. Here are attractive green slopes of mountains, silvery water falls, beautiful plains of Sindh and Punjab. Warm lakes and beautiful shores of Arabian Sea.
    Although my country is basically an agricultural country with all kinds of crops fruits and trees, yet we are developing into an industrial one.
    There are many historical places in Pakistan. Mohan-jo-Daro, Harapa and Taxila are famous among them.
    I love Pakistan because it’s my country.