Thread: please help me

zahidiqbal789 is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    27th September 2013 @ 09:46 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default please help me

http://itdunya.com/images/smilies/salam(itdunya).gif

how can we draw contour maps in auto cad 2007. please help me for this. what commands will be used for this. my email addresshttp://itdunya.com/images/smilies/wsalam(itdunya).gif
    WSLM:: is ********
    Last edited by Fatima Iqbal; 16th December 2010 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Remove Email

Ashiyana Ghazal is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    27th October 2009 @ 08:24 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default How to create Contour Map in AutoCAD2007

To modify the contour of a lofted solid or surface through the Properties palette

In a drawing, select a lofted solid or surface that was created with cross sections.
    If the Properties palette is not displayed, click Tools » Palettes » Properties.
    On the Properties palette, Geometry area, change the Surface Normals setting to any of the following:
    Ruled. Specifies that the solid or surface is ruled between the cross sections and has sharp edges at the cross sections.
    Smooth. Specifies that a smooth solid or surface is interpolated between the cross sections and has sharp edges at the cross sections. The tangent direction at the cross sections is controlled by the adjoining cross sections.
    First Normal. Specifies that the surface normal is normal to the first cross section.
    Last Normal. Specifies that the surface normal is normal to the last cross section.
    Ends Normal. Specifies that the surface normal is normal to both the first and last cross sections.
    All Normal. Specifies that the surface normal is normal to all cross sections.
    Use Draft Angles. Controls the draft angle of the first and last cross sections of the lofted solid or surface. The draft angle settings are controlled by the following system variables: LOFTANG1, LOFTANG2, LOFTMAG1, and LOFTMAG2.

Sahil_Ali_Noor is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    14th October 2012 @ 08:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

thanks............
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Threads
    Credits

urdu mia samjha dijye meri eng bht kamzor hai bhai