Thread: Beautiful Wedding Entrance Highlights | Walima ceremony | Majesti Pakistani

Mudassar Qasim is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    1st November 2017 @ 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Cool Beautiful Wedding Entrance Highlights | Walima ceremony | Majesti Pakistani

Beautiful Wedding Entrance Highlights | Walima ceremony | Majestic Pakistani

Beautiful Wedding Entrance a celebration of True Friendship & Love ♥
    I believe that world exists only due to love and loving people. And you’re the most beautiful example of it. ♥ A Y E S H A ♥
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question & he wanted to spend his whole life answering ! because for me Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give which is everything. ��������

MY WEDDING DAY:
    I could barely sleep the night before my wedding. There were so many details that needed attention, and I lay awake wondering how they would all be taken care of, and how my life was about to change in just a few short hours.
    March 01, 2016 was going to be a hot day. All I could think of was how much still needed to be done.

I was happy but little bit nervous at that time because for me, marriage is a symbol of our commitment to the other person beyond the boundaries of a regular relationship.
    Meaning regardless of what is about to follow (obviously there are extreme exceptions) your fully commit your-self to that person and will always stand by their side. For instance, if you find out that your mother is actually a hitman, you would not leave her because you think she's not fitted to be your mother (excuse me for the asinine analogy and for bringing up a mother into this, for which Freud would give me a big high five, or a smack in the face). Disclaimer: I don't think I have mother issues, i love my mom & she is really kind well just my lack of creativity when trying to think of an example. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you get married, you should consider it as the following mathematical equation: 1+1=1. well now I just needed to get away all. I have to make sure I am doing the right thing. I want to be with Molana Shab for my Nikah, and ............ ?

“Do you accept her ?” he asked softly.

The words rolled around in my head, but I wasn’t able to answer. He waited a couple of minutes, then asked me again.

“Do you accept her?”

The words connected this time and I said without hesitation, yes, yes, yes I do accept her. ♥ ♥ ♥

as repeated the same with whom i'm gonna marry she nodded in approval and she turned to see the love of her life standing at the alter waiting for. The organist started playing the wedding song and I took my first step and began the next chapter of my life....

you can see video through this link
    https:// www youtube com /edit?o=U&video_id=bsaz-69Q6ZA
    you need to remove spaces from the link

#MyTrueWeddingStory
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mudassar Qasim is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    1st November 2017 @ 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Credits

you can see video through this link https:// www youtube com /edit?o=U&video_id=bsaz-69Q6ZA
    you need to remove space from the link

Amat Khan is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    24th November 2021 @ 08:28 PM
    Threads
    Credits

nice