Webhosting in Pakistan
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Gym \ Fitness Center Management System

  1. #1
    mianzain2005's Avatar
    mianzain2005 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    14th November 2018 @ 12:46 PM
    Join Date
    10 Mar 2007
    Location
    Lahore(Pakistan)
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    70
    Threads
    38
    Credits
    791
    Thanked
    10

    Cool Gym \ Fitness Center Management System

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    تمام دوستوں کو اسلام علیکم
    جم یا فٹنس سنٹر مینج کرنے کے لیے ایک سافٹ ویئر حاضر ہے۔
    آسان اور یوزر فرینڈلی ہے ۔
    سکرین شاٹس دیکھیں ۔
    ڈاونلوڈ لنک
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xd...fw0VhENCfk9VNx
    ویڈیو لنک۔
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxp8Y3wFXE&t=699s
    سافٹ وئیر کو چلانے سے پہلے انسٹالیشن گائیڈ کا مطالعہ ضرور کر لیں۔
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by mianzain2005; 8th June 2018 at 12:22 PM. Reason: adding tags

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mianzain2005 For This Useful Post:

    Haseeb Alamgir (10th October 2018)

  3. #2
    asadbani's Avatar
    asadbani is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    19th October 2018 @ 09:41 PM
    Join Date
    08 Aug 2009
    Location
    DGKhan
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    581
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    2,892
    Thanked
    61

    Default

    شکریہ پیارے بھائی

  4. #3
    Muhammadtelenor is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    13th November 2018 @ 03:12 PM
    Join Date
    17 Jul 2017
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10
    Threads
    1
    Credits
    113
    Thanked
    0

    Default

    Nice

  5. #4
    faran khan's Avatar
    faran khan is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    10th September 2018 @ 02:25 PM
    Join Date
    25 Nov 2012
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    263
    Threads
    48
    Credits
    144
    Thanked
    4

    Default

    share krny ka shuria bhai

  6. #5
    AmirHussainS's Avatar
    AmirHussainS is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    29th October 2018 @ 11:53 AM
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2017
    Location
    Multan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,161
    Threads
    16
    Credits
    7,040
    Thanked
    44

    Default

    Nice bro

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    itsoft1987's Avatar
    itsoft1987 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    29th September 2018 @ 01:06 AM
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala.
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    76
    Threads
    11
    Credits
    179
    Thanked
    8

    Default

    Aasalam-o-Alikum
    Download From here:
    https://mega.nz/#F!yWZFCIwC!ngnJIta-M6UNDDgId4v84A

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to itsoft1987 For This Useful Post:

    Haseeb Alamgir (10th October 2018)

  9. #7
    nomizindabad is offline Member
    Last Online
    20th September 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Join Date
    08 Aug 2018
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61
    Threads
    2
    Thanked
    2

    Default

    nic ha ap yyr asa hi post krty hu ap kuch acha kro bhai god hu jy ga

  10. #8
    sarakhaan is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd October 2018 @ 06:29 PM
    Join Date
    14 Sep 2018
    Location
    islamabad
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    43
    Threads
    6
    Credits
    222
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    bhot khub

  11. #9
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,654
    Threads
    224
    Credits
    10,589
    Thanked
    1473

    Default

    Quote itsoft1987 said: View Post
    Aasalam-o-Alikum
    Download From here:
    https://mega.nz/#F!yWZFCIwC!ngnJIta-M6UNDDgId4v84A
    شکریہ جناب

  12. #10
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,654
    Threads
    224
    Credits
    10,589
    Thanked
    1473

    Default

    Quote mianzain2005 said: View Post
    تمام دوستوں کو اسلام علیکم
    جم یا فٹنس سنٹر مینج کرنے کے لیے ایک سافٹ ویئر حاضر ہے۔
    آسان اور یوزر فرینڈلی ہے ۔
    سکرین شاٹس دیکھیں ۔
    ڈاونلوڈ لنک
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xd...fw0VhENCfk9VNx
    ویڈیو لنک۔
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxp8Y3wFXE&t=699s
    سافٹ وئیر کو چلانے سے پہلے انسٹالیشن گائیڈ کا مطالعہ ضرور کر لیں۔
    آپ نے بہت اچھا سوفٹ وئیر تیار کیا ہے اچھا لگا دیکھ کر
    یہ آپ نے کس سوفٹ وئیر میں تیار کیاہے؟
    کیا
    آپ اس کی ۔۔۔یا۔۔۔اس طرح کے اور کسی فارم کو تیار کرنے کا طریقہ ہم سب کے ساتھ بھی شئیر کریں گے
    اگر
    آپ ایسا کریں گے تو مجھے جان کر اچھا لگے گا

  13. #11
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,136
    Threads
    23
    Credits
    9,812
    Thanked
    142

    Default

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    Quote mianzain2005 said: View Post
    تمام دوستوں کو اسلام علیکم
    جم یا فٹنس سنٹر مینج کرنے کے لیے ایک سافٹ ویئر حاضر ہے۔
    آسان اور یوزر فرینڈلی ہے ۔
    سکرین شاٹس دیکھیں ۔
    ڈاونلوڈ لنک
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xd...fw0VhENCfk9VNx
    ویڈیو لنک۔
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxp8Y3wFXE&t=699s
    سافٹ وئیر کو چلانے سے پہلے انسٹالیشن گائیڈ کا مطالعہ ضرور کر لیں۔
    nice sharing
    bahot khob
    shukrya

Similar Threads

  1. Medical Management System
    By bhi in forum Software Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18th September 2018, 03:59 PM
  2. School Management System
    By waqas55 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12th August 2017, 01:04 PM
  3. Banking management system
    By AlOnEbOy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th August 2012, 10:28 PM
  4. learning management system lms
    By fahudmah in forum English IT Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th June 2012, 10:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •