Webhosting in Pakistan
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: How to root Oppo A83.

  1. #1
    Ammar G's Avatar
    Ammar G is offline Designer
    Last Online
    1st September 2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2015
    Location
    Nawabshah
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,437
    Threads
    96
    Credits
    2,799
    Thanked
    310

    Lightbulb How to root Oppo A83.

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    السلام علیکم..

    امید ہے کہ آپ سب ٹھیک ہوں گے
    دراصل میں نے اوپو اے تراسی کو روٹ کرنے کے بہت سے طریقے آزمائے پر کوئی بھی کارآمد ثابت نہ ہوا .
    برائے مہربانی کوئی ایسا طریقہ بتائیں جس سے میں اپنا فون روٹ کر سکوں.


    شکریہ...


    اے اللہ مجھے ایسا بنا دے کہ تجھے پسند آ جاؤں


  2. #2
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,258
    Threads
    258
    Credits
    24,075
    Thanked
    1810

  3. #3
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,258
    Threads
    258
    Credits
    24,075
    Thanked
    1810

    Default

    Root Oppo A83 Without PC
    Download KingRoot APK latest version here.
    After KingRoot download is complete, install Kingroot APK.
    Should you received this “Google installation blocked message“, take the following steps.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  25.7 KB
    If you have not been set before “install blocked“, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step.
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  37.1 KB
    In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using Kingroot.
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  16.6 KB
    Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting.
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  24.8 KB
    The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  15.4 KB
    Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, try this.

  4. #4
    Salmanssss's Avatar
    Salmanssss is offline Moderator
    Last Online
    9th September 2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Join Date
    10 May 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,459
    Threads
    207
    Credits
    5,826
    Thanked
    539

    Thumbs up

    Quote Ammar G said: View Post
    السلام علیکم..

    امید ہے کہ آپ سب ٹھیک ہوں گے
    دراصل میں نے اوپو اے تراسی کو روٹ کرنے کے بہت سے طریقے آزمائے پر کوئی بھی کارآمد ثابت نہ ہوا .
    برائے مہربانی کوئی ایسا طریقہ بتائیں جس سے میں اپنا فون روٹ کر سکوں.


    شکریہ...
    اس حوالے سے میں نے تھریڈ بنائی ہوئی ہے، آپ وہ تھریڈ ملاحظہ فرمالیں اور اُس تھریڈ کے پہلے صفحے کے ساتھ ساتھ پانچواں صفحہ بھی ملاحظہ کرلیجیئے گا، پانچوے صفحے پر میں نے
    King Root
    اور
    KingoRoot
    دونوں کے لنک بھی دیئے ہوئے ہیں
    ، یہ دونوں الگ الگ ایپس ہیں ، امید ہے اِن دونوں میں سے کسی ایک کے ذریعے آپ کا موبائل ضرور روٹ ہوجائے گا، یہ رہا تھریڈ کا لنک
    Click Here
    One Vision One Standard

  5. #5
    WaqasAbdulah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    11th July 2019 @ 01:38 PM
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2011
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51
    Threads
    8
    Credits
    1,099
    Thanked
    2

    Default

    Be sure that KingRoot and KingoRoot can root your mobile phone without having to format your data. But if they can't, there is no other choice to manually flash the ROM of your mobile, thereby deleting all the existing data and ultimately voiding your warranty. You may also brick your mobile phone during the process which will render your phone useless. You may want to have an expert do this for you.

  6. #6
    Ammar G's Avatar
    Ammar G is offline Designer
    Last Online
    1st September 2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2015
    Location
    Nawabshah
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,437
    Threads
    96
    Credits
    2,799
    Thanked
    310

    Default

    کوئی سا بھی ہو

    Quote Haseeb Alamgir said: View Post
    with pc or without pc?


    - - - Updated - - -

    شکریہ بھائی

    Quote Haseeb Alamgir said: View Post
    Root Oppo A83 Without PC
    Download KingRoot APK latest version here.
    After KingRoot download is complete, install Kingroot APK.
    Should you received this “Google installation blocked message“, take the following steps.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  25.7 KB
    If you have not been set before “install blocked“, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step.
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  37.1 KB
    In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using Kingroot.
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  16.6 KB
    Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting.
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  24.8 KB
    The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  15.4 KB
    Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, try this.

  7. #7
    Ammar G's Avatar
    Ammar G is offline Designer
    Last Online
    1st September 2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2015
    Location
    Nawabshah
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,437
    Threads
    96
    Credits
    2,799
    Thanked
    310

    Default

    شکریہ بھائی ریپلائے کرنے کا

    Quote Salmanssss said: View Post


    اس حوالے سے میں نے تھریڈ بنائی ہوئی ہے، آپ وہ تھریڈ ملاحظہ فرمالیں اور اُس تھریڈ کے پہلے صفحے کے ساتھ ساتھ پانچواں صفحہ بھی ملاحظہ کرلیجیئے گا، پانچوے صفحے پر میں نے
    King Root
    اور
    KingoRoot
    دونوں کے لنک بھی دیئے ہوئے ہیں
    ، یہ دونوں الگ الگ ایپس ہیں ، امید ہے اِن دونوں میں سے کسی ایک کے ذریعے آپ کا موبائل ضرور روٹ ہوجائے گا، یہ رہا تھریڈ کا لنک
    Click Here

  8. #8
    Ammar G's Avatar
    Ammar G is offline Designer
    Last Online
    1st September 2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2015
    Location
    Nawabshah
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,437
    Threads
    96
    Credits
    2,799
    Thanked
    310

    Default

    Okay, I'll do this for sure. Thanks for your reply.
    Quote WaqasAbdulah said: View Post
    Be sure that KingRoot and KingoRoot can root your mobile phone without having to format your data. But if they can't, there is no other choice to manually flash the ROM of your mobile, thereby deleting all the existing data and ultimately voiding your warranty. You may also brick your mobile phone during the process which will render your phone useless. You may want to have an expert do this for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,258
    Threads
    258
    Credits
    24,075
    Thanked
    1810

    Default

    کام بن جائے تو آگاہی ضرور شئیر کرنا

  10. #10
    Ammar G's Avatar
    Ammar G is offline Designer
    Last Online
    1st September 2020 @ 01:42 PM
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2015
    Location
    Nawabshah
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,437
    Threads
    96
    Credits
    2,799
    Thanked
    310

    Default

    Quote Haseeb Alamgir said: View Post
    کام بن جائے تو آگاہی ضرور شئیر کرنا
    بن گیا کام بہت بہت شکریہ برادر

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammar G For This Useful Post:

    Haseeb Alamgir (30th September 2019)

  12. #11
    leezuka389's Avatar
    leezuka389 is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    18th September 2020 @ 03:24 PM
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,477
    Threads
    37
    Credits
    37,868
    Thanked
    294

    Default

    nice work


    Haseeb Alamgir

  13. #12
    Join Date
    09 Apr 2009
    Location
    کر&
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,258
    Threads
    258
    Credits
    24,075
    Thanked
    1810

    Default

    Webhosting in Pakistan
    آگاہی کا شکریہ

Similar Threads

  1. Need a way to root oppo a83
    By Ammar G in forum Ask an Expert
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th September 2019, 09:13 AM
  2. Oppo f5 6gb root problem
    By Smad in forum Ask an Expert
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28th September 2018, 08:37 AM
  3. Root oppo A37FW please help
    By Ranjha143 in forum Mobile phones problems and Help Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd March 2018, 12:13 AM
  4. oppo root
    By Hassan2420 in forum Android Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th May 2016, 11:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •