Thread: Only for Laique Shah

AR Danish is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    15th July 2010 @ 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Only for Laique Shah

Salam Laique Shah,

I hope you fine and doing well, mein zaroori nahi samajtha ke koi agar parayee karein to lazmi urdu mein ho,

any way i don't take much of your time, i am available to complete diploma in webdesign in english, not in urdu, that is why i just put my lecture files in english zone of this forum,

u know i recieved more then 50 good feed backs and replies from the members of IT forum, regarding this diploma course, if you not like i am also not that much interested,

but i will join any other forum, aur agar hosaka to mein apni forum banaonga, where there should not be any restriction on languages. we mean to share information and resources if that is in any language no matter, we should concentrate on the points and the main idea of the thread starter, not the language,

by the way you can delete my account i am no more interested in IT forum,

Bye for ever IT Forum

Fragrance is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    17th May 2009 @ 05:23 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Every forum has its own rules . Its not good to be angry.
    and which text you are putting here these are the pages of a book not looks like your original lessons.
    Last edited by Fragrance; 2nd March 2009 at 02:17 PM.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Bundle of web design books available on net in English.

ITKING is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    27th January 2012 @ 10:10 PM
    Threads
    Credits

dear there is no special section of courses in english and u didn't read the rules i think.... u r the first to post a course in english...and u didn't ask any managment or team member about it (so its against the rules) as fragrance said there are hundered of thousand of online html sources available but few in urdu. so try to post in urdu....
    your thread undelete to web design and development section but it doesn't mean you should continue ur course...... so u should w8 for itd managment for further action
    Kaho to Laut jate hain ......

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Dear Fragrance,

I know thousands of english books are available in english over the internet. it is my original lesson please once look at the pictures and see the address bar of the pictures in output, u will notice my name in each outputed pictures somthing like this, "C:/windwos/document and settings/desktop/aminurrehman/image.html" and in the output pictures i wrote alot Danish Technologies, and for your kind information i am Amin Ur Rehman Danish, If you need a prove that it is a book or my own notes, give me your email i will sent u the soft copy of my notes.i not say ke i wrote all the books but i toke alot of reference and prepare lectures, and i bet if any of you find these lectures in books over the internet i will give u fine, and i bet if someone study these books if they even not know what webdesign is?, after studying these lectures, they will be able to develop standard and professional websites by using different application that i will cover later in this course, if i am allowed then...

and raha sawal urdu and english ka, there are many ppl that they can't read and write urdu, and i am one of them, i can speak urdu fluently while i poor in writing, similarly we have several ppl that they cant speak and write urdu,

if this IT Forum is confined only to urdu speakers than you are doing mistake,

i told you we have to share resources and the ideas no matter if they are in any language. we will welcome all such ideas and useful information,

I know the pictures i loaded my course are not designed well but i will design it in corel draw and i almost completed some of the lectures and inshallah you will all see it before long,

Dear IT King you are right my mistake. actually i was new and i didn't see the rules of ITdunya.com, but you should think about the english courses, as i cleared it above.
    kindly tell me, if english is not allow in IT Dunya.com so why you post a link by the name of "Webmaster Zone - English Zone" instead of english zone you should write urdu zone.

and kindly let me know if i can post more lectures in english, please inform me once, if i am allow i will upload more lectures if not so i will not waste my time,

sorry for taking your time,

To Your HUGE Success
    Amin Ur Rehman Danish
    Last edited by AR Danish; 2nd March 2009 at 02:33 PM.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

In your lessons you use upper case html but now w3 recommended lowercase so I think you got these from old book .

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

for your kind information just try the following with your self,
    lowercase Code
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>welcome to my home page</title>
    </title>
    <body>
    This is my first html program
    </body>
    </html>

Combination of Upper Case and lower case

<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Welcome to my home page</TITLE>
    <BODY>
    This is my first program in HTML
    </body>
    </HEAD>
    </html>

if you saved the above files by the name of 1.html and 2.html. you will see the same result in out put,
    after seeing the above two example you will get to know that html supports both lower and upper case, and by the way tell me why w3 recommend lower case, any special reason for that? because in the example above there is no difference in the result.

wish that help you,
    bye

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Come on be the part of new world specially when you are a web designer. I know these HTML tags show same result but there are many differences in old HTML and new XHTML else uppercase and lowercase you can't ignore them.
    For example old HTML has no end tags , <br> and this kind of other single tags has no ending slash (like this </br> ), it doesn't need </html> (closing html tag ). With this kind of HTML you can produce a web page for yourself but it wouldn't benefit you in social web designing life because no one want to go back.
    In other words if you write Urdu with English alphabets, you are able to read it but its wrong format as Urdu language.
    why w3 recommend lower case, any special reason for that?
    For your question read this quote carefully
    We have reached a point where many pages on the WWW contain "bad" HTML.

The following HTML code will work fine if you view it in a browser, even if it does not follow the HTML rules:

<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>This is bad HTML</title>
    <body>
    <h1>Bad HTML
    </BODY>
    XML is a markup language where everything has to be marked up correctly, which results in "well-formed" documents.

XML was designed to describe data and HTML was designed to display data.

Today's market consists of different browser technologies, some browsers run Internet on computers, and some browsers run Internet on mobile phones or other small devices. The last-mentioned do not have the resources or power to interpret a "bad" markup language.

Therefore - by combining HTML and XML, and their strengths, we got a markup language that is useful now and in the future - XHTML.
    Last edited by Fragrance; 2nd March 2009 at 09:58 PM.