Credits

Wink Ngage 2.0 games + how to install

HOW TO INSTALL NGAGE GAMES 2.0 TUETORIAL

This Is All N-gage 2.0 Games.

Instruction:
    1. Install Quick Hack Kit Beta DOWNLOAD HERE
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/5221127/QuickHackKitBeta.zip.html
    (mark BiNPDA Security Manager, Installserver and CapsOffDriver for your phone) .

Installserver and CapsOffDriver 9.1 for:
    Code:
    - N71
    - N73
    - N93
    - E50
    - N93i
    - N76
    - N77
    - E65
    Installserver and CapsOffDrive 9.2,9.3 for:
    Code:
    - N95
    - E90
    - N95 8GB
    - N81 8GB
    - N81
    - E51
    - N82
    - E66
    -N79
    Code:
    Not working on:
    All FP2 Phones (without N79)
    6210 (3.25)
    E51 (300.34.56 )
    E71 (110.07.127) and Newest
    N82 (30.0.019) and newest
    N95 (31.0.014) and Newest
    N95 8GB (30.0.018)
    N81 (21.0.008)
    2. Run SecMan and wait 10-15 seconds. Now Click OK and your Phone now restarting.
    3. Download N-gage New version and install

4 install patch file in the rar file

5 install any ngage game

Last edited by nustian_me; 4th July 2009 at 05:00 PM.

nustian_me is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    16th February 2010 @ 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Ideaworks 3D System Rush Evolution v2.53 [N-GAGE]

Ideaworks 3D System Rush Evolution v2.53 [N-GAGE]

Ideaworks 3D System Rush Evolution v2.53.N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 ed-BiNPDA

When it first arrived on the original N-Gage, it (along with Pathway to Glory) gave the platform just enough of a push to return it to respectability. A slick, fast futuristic racer, with the regulation weird plot to hold it all together. It was one of those ‘push the envelope’ titles that gaming systems love. And now System Rush Evolution graces the new N-Gage Platform, and again it’s a mass of whiz bang graphics, slick presentation and lightning fast gameplay. If nothing else it looks impressive during a thirty second demo to your friends (which means that I see no reason why everyone shouldn’t be carrying the demo on their memory cards for those ‘ah but it’s just a phone’ discussions down the pub.

Setting aside the exciting plot of hacking into corporate computers and somehow evading the security programs in a co-vec (code vehicle), System Rush is a rather good futuristic racing game – a genre arguably started by F-Zero and Wipeout on the gaming consoles.
    Evolution has made some changes when compared to the original, and these make it more suited to a mobile environment than previously. Rather than long flat racing tracks with inclines and banked corners, you are racing around inside a twisty tunnel, sometimes fully enclosed, sometimes parts of it missing - maybe it’s meant to be a wire, with the plastic sheath stripped away at certain points?
    What this change of environment does is radically change the control system – whereas the original had your full 'accelerate, brake and turn corners', the new System Rush is more about positioning your Co-vec inside the wire, rather than navigating the wire. You follow the course of the wire no matter where you are on the inside of the wire. Left and right spins you around the wire, while up and down activate your power ups – one of which is a temporary speed boost. Otherwise everything runs on rails.

All you have to avoid are the obstacles inside the wire, the enemy co-vecs chasing you, and try to stay on the parts of the wire that are still sheathed, otherwise you’ll lose points and energy.
    While this may sound silly and simple when compared to the complexities of console drving games, it really is all in the environment. I don’t mean the environment of the wires and obstacles in the game; I mean the environment you are playing the game on. A mobile phone. On an Nseries smartphone, you can’t have pixel perfect controls in a game like this – hence I suspect the move away from driving around the course and hitting the apexes of corners and then stomping on the power, towards more a high tech gunner with collision avoidance as a primary duty.
    And you can forget about this being simple – the difficulty curve on System Rush Evolution is perfect for me; but as you may all recall, I’m a sucker for complicated games that provide a hardcore challenge, and that means I’m really enjoying having to really learn all the wires and courses in Evolution. You’ve got to hit the power-ups, you need to pass over the parts of the course that give you a short burst of acceleration, and you’ve got to miss all the obstacles. That’s a surprisingly welcome challenge, but for casual gamers who aren’t used to investing a lot of time to pass a single level, it may be just a little bit too much.

The single player ‘storyline' mode shows the two main styles of game play: infiltrate and shutdown. See, this is where the hacking story helps, because these are essentially timed races – get round a number of laps of the wire in a fixed amount of time (usually barely enough), or shoot down enough enemy code with your auto-firing nose cannon before you run out of time.
    And then there’s multiplayer. You have the same game options, plus the additional head to head mode where the power-ups can be used to affect your opponent – I love the ‘reverse their controls’ option just to mess with their heads. Finding a game can be a bit hit and miss. Searching for people who have a similar skill level to you (ranking search) finds you an online opponent in short order, but searching through the filter – where you can choose the track and type of game - is less successful. This may well improve as more people purchase the title, but for the moment be aware that the numbers of people playing are quite low.

System Rush Evolution sums up the new N-Gage platform perfectly. The gaming is perfectly suited for a mobile device, and offers a comparable challenge to console based gaming, thanks to the strong consideration of the devices the game will be played on. It’s fast and furious, and looks like a modern game, with speed, light and action all in abundance (and it looks gorgeous through the ‘TV Out’ on an N95). Yes it’s hard, but that makes it all the more rewarding.
    Right now, as the games roll out, it will be perceived as the flagship title of N-Gage, although strictly speaking it’s probably one of the wingmen to some of the titles coming up in the next few months. That shouldn’t stop you seeking this out as soon as possible.
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/5221379/Ideaworks.3D.System.Rush.EvolutionOS9.1-BiNPDA.rar.html

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Wink EA Sports FIFA 08.v1.0.30 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cr@cked-BiNPDA

EA Sports FIFA 08.v1.0.30 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 Cr@cked-BiNPDA

FIFA presents you with a number of types of game play, including a season long campaign or a number of tournaments, mostly regional cup games, or the International Cup – eagles eyed lawyers will spot that this avoids referencing properties such as the FA Cup or the World Cup, as this would probably drive up the licensing costs.

Team selection is well represented, with the major leagues of each country (although I’m disappointed the UK representation is only the English Premiership, when most other versions of FIFA 08 also carry the Scottish Leagues and I could play my beloved Cowdenbeath). For those of you not au fait with the teams of Europe, each has a star rating (out of five)… How the Scottish national team gets a big 4/5, I don’t know.
    There are two other modes. First is the quick game, where you choose two teams and just go for it. I suspect that’s where most casual players will start before deciding to move into a longer League or Cup mode. And then there are the challenges, which are a lovely idea. You get presented with a scenario - Liverpool are 3 goals down after 20 minutes and went on to beat Milton Keynes by 5 goals. Can you do the same - and you're asked to play it through. It's a nice touch, and gives you a little slice of pick up and play if you don't want to commit to a series of matches.
    Now, while the controls are pretty simple, the choices you have in the game are varied. You can do the classic kick the ball up the pitch and run after it, you can lob balls in the air between your players from opposite sides of the pitch, or you can pass the ball between your players who are close, slowly working it towards the goal. Those were the three basic strategies I used on novice level, with a little bit of success… by using just those, it made the game challenging but not overly difficult – which is good for me. More experienced FIFA players will appreciate the higher difficulty levels, and the gamer in me is glad that 'novice' doesn't translate to a ‘we’ll let you win to make you feel good’ level of skill… the five skill levels available significantly ramp up the difficulty.

You can also change the team formation – where players stand on the pitch and what areas are covered. This is the mystical number chant of 4-3-3, 4-2-2-2 or even 1-4-3-2 (see, we have silly numbers just as much as American Football), but luckily you get a graphical display of where your players would end up. This can be changed at any point in the game, so you can re-organise to defend, attack, or have lots of players in the middle for passing the ball around. You’ve also got the option to substitute out injured or tired players.
    Where I found trouble is when the computer AI team has the ball and I’m trying to get the tackles in. There are no complicated key strokes, just your player next to the player with the ball, and the tackle is then made (success depends on the relevant simulated skill of the actual football player) – the problem is getting your player close enough. The switch to nearest player isn’t intelligent enough to snap to the closest, and the AI controlled players on your team are as dumb as… well... footballers. Maybe I’m missing something, but it’s rather hit and miss, and infuriating trying to muster the defense.
    The look of the game is wonderful – all the players may be small, but they are crisp, you can make out where they’re going or trying to do – you can even watch them loose balance on a slipping pitch! And just to make it a bit more TV like, whenever something spectacular happens, you’ll get a replay of the action from a dramatic camera viewpoint, e.g. to relive the perfect goal into the top corner of the net.

I was expecting a multi-player option to be available on FIFA, either over local Bluetooth or through the N-Gage Arena. This would be the perfect game for that – unfortunately there’s no sign of it at all. I wish there had been, and I’d be intrigued to know why a local option isn’t in the design. Is this because of the focus that everything has to go through the N-Gage client (and server) model?
    And while FIFA 08 is going to lose a few marks for that, the rest of the title holds up very well to this casual gamer. The menus are clear, the graphics are sharp and understandable, there’s little confusion in what’s happening in the game (even if how I’m playing is a bit inexplicable), and there is enough variety in the types of game, and in the changing nature of league and cup competitions to keep you playing FIFA 08 for a long time.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    Code:
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/5221423/EA.Sports.FIFA.08.v1.0.30.N-GAGEA.rar.html

imurtaza is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    8th October 2013 @ 04:20 PM
    Threads
    Credits

yar n78 pe ho ga ye?

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

n78 pay maine check nai kia hai liken 6120c pay hogya tha

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

• Digital Legends One v1.25.4 N-GAGE SymbianOS9.1 *****ed-BiNPDA

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

[left][/What a delightful genre the 'run around shooting people' game is. So much so that developers had to go and spoil it with 'sneak around very quietly, make no noise, and don't kill anyone unless you really really have to' game. The inexplicable rise and adoption of the stealth game is something I fail to understand. Look, I've got hulking great machine gun here, I can see the plane I'm going to jump on at the end of the level – just let me kill the soldiers around it!

Some titles get the balance right in this action vs. stealth drama (and I'm looking at Syphon Filter on the PSP here), but Metal Gear Solid Mobile (MGS Mobile), just released for the Nokia N-Gage, eschews a full on kitted out combat system to concentrate on the stealth... and the game is all the better for it.

That's because a casual game, especially one on a mobile, needs much more laser-like accuracy on game play than a full blown console variant. And in MGS Mobile, they've delivered that on a plate. Admittedly they delivered it very quietly, but that's the whole style of the MGS world.

This isn't the first stealth game to hit the N-Gage; the classic N-Gage had two Splinter Cell stealth games. The first was nothing more than a side view platform game, where being spotted made you start the level again. It was the second (Splinter Cell Chaos Theory) that really brought stealth gaming to the N-Gage. That title had a huge range of buttons to press to make your character do various actions.

Thankfully that issue has been dealt with in this game. That might be down to the fact that the next-gen platform is generally gearing to similar control systems; it might be that as this is a new franchise everything could be put on a blank sheet of paper; or it might just be an attack of common sense from the developers. However the decision was made, it was smart.

ImamBuxMallah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    11th March 2011 @ 11:58 AM
    Threads
    Credits

thanx dost

Kewl Prince is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    26th October 2015 @ 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Credits

how to install these games in the n-gage software my mobile is N73 plz reply

Threads
    Credits

Excellent, i have N Gage, thanks for sharing some games

Click Here to View All My Important Threads (Afridi)

وتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاءُ
    اور تو جسے چاہے عزت دے اور جسے چاہے ذلت دے۔
    Pakistan Zindabad

Kewl Prince is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    26th October 2015 @ 11:31 PM
    Threads
    Credits

i want more games

Mudassar_Ali is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    25th October 2015 @ 12:01 PM