Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me in SIM Clone or Magic SIM

farooqfsd is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    26th November 2009 @ 01:10 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Help me in SIM Clone or Magic SIM

kaya koi Allah ka banda bata sakta hai k Telenor aur Warid ki sim kis Software se Scan ki jati hai. Maine market se jo 6 in 1 pack liya hai us mein jo Software hai woh SIM Scanner v10.0 hai woh Telenor aur Warid ko Sacn nahi karta JAZZ aur Ufone ki hoti hain. 2 hour ki scanning ke baad woh error de deta hai. kaya is keliye zyada time ki zaroorat hai?
    Woh konsa Software hai jis se Telenor aur Warid ki SIM ki scanning ya cracking karte hain.

Please aap mujhe Software ka naam aur Version bata den main intezar kar raha hon. F@r0oQ

Ismail is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd March 2010 @ 01:37 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Yaara Mujhe Bhi Koy Is Ka Solution Bata De ye Kese hoga

umairrajput is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    3rd September 2017 @ 12:12 AM
    Threads
    Credits

hmm aray yaar mujhe pehly tu ye bataoo ke 6 Sim wala chakkar kya hai plzzz ?

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote umairrajput said: View Post

yaar chakar yeh hai keh aap Jazz Telenor Warid Ufone aur Paktel ki sim ka number aik hi sim mein rakh sakte ho. jaisa k double sim mein hota hai. magar yeh us se mukhtalif hai.
    aap computer ke zariye in SIMs ko crack kar ke aik hi SIM mein daal sakte hain jise aamtor par 6 in 1 kehte hain. lekin abhi Telenor aur Warid ki SIMs crack nahi ho rahi hain. JAZZ aur Ufone ki ho jati hain.
    ye card 6 in 1, 12 in 1 aur 16 in 1 wale hote hain mazeed tafseel aap http://www.magicsim.com
    se le sakte hain. ok Thanks

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote umairrajput said: View Post

This will not be a guide of what sim cloning is, but since I am using this very nice piece of Software for years now, I will try to introduce it to you.

Sim Cloning means creating a copy of the Original Sim-card. Some of you might ask, what are the benefits of making a clone of your original Sim Card:

-Can I use both cards at the same time, so that I can have two phones at different locations?

=No. You can ONLY have one card active otherwise your Netwoek provider would notice 2 copies of the same Number and might deactivate your account. You should also consider, that some logical conclusions are made by the Network Providers like this: You can't be in France and few minutes later activate your Clone Card in Brazil. The Network Provider knows the Time that would be needed to travel from one place to the other one.

-If I have the original Simcard and the Clonecard active, would both telephones ring and can I receive SMS messages on both phones at the same time?

=No. Only one device would ring, more specificaly the telephone that replied first to the call by the Network. The same happens with the SMS's.

-Can I have more numbers than one in the same phone at the same time?

= Yes and No, the "Simemu-card" can store up to 10 different phonenumbers. But,...they will not be active at the same time. Only one number is registered to the Network Provider. The switching between the different numbers is done through a smart menuitem in your phone.

-How do I write on my simcard the other 9 numbers?

=You can NOT use your original simcard and make changes on that card to support more numbers. Instead you need to find a "Programmable Card" and copy the Firmware of the "SIMEMU" on it. These 'empty' programmable cards are called "Silver card" or "Green card" according to their Processor (CPU) and the Memory Capacity.

-What do I need to make a clone of my original card?

=That is not quite easy any more since most of the Original Sim cards are made "Copy Proof". This means that you are not able to read the necessary information out of them to use for your clone card. This procedure requires experiments with your Original Sim Card which might end into a destroyed Original Sim-Card. You will have to run a Software that will "brute force" the information out of your card, but the totally allowed read attempts are limited and will end up into a destroyed Card. Imagine the Hangman game with a Veeeery long word to guess

-Why would I want to make a clone of my card?

= There are many different opinions on that.
    1) You can have a backup of your card in case you loose your phone
    2) You can use the same Phonebook on all your numbers on the Sim in your cloned card.
    3) You can have a spare phone in your car in case you would forget your phone at home. Just ask your wife, neighbor or dog to turn it off for you.
    4) You can hide a second phone number from your wife without her knowledge
    5) You can draw the attention of all your friends with new telephone devices although you appear with an old cheap one.
    6) You can have different Network providers on the same clone *but only one will always be active.
    7) You avoid destroying the contacs of your expensive phone due to card switching in case you need to change cards because you don't want to carry your P910 to your job.
    8) You can ask your Brother, Dad or Friend to make a clone of a new card and send you the "Ki and IMSI" through E-mail or Telephone. You can enter this info into your phone by just typing it like a sms message.

there are many more reasons I can't think of right now.

-Is the card cloning expensive?

= You will need some equipment for the programming of the clone and the reading of the original card. And you will need an empty Pic card (Green or Silver). The whole equipment should cost you less or more 500 to 800 Rs, Remember, never give away your simcard to somebody else to do this task since he will keep a copy of your simcard. The only info he will need to write down are few numbers.

Hope this little info was enough to make you decide if you want to clone your card or not. Please remember also, this cloning procedure is not very new.

Good luck and happy cloning

Threads
    Credits

thanks farooq bhi lakin hamay urdu main yi bataoo ki kis tarah say sim ki cloning ki jate hi aur is k leye kin cheezo ki zarorat hote hay tafseelan batayeeeeeeeeee.thanks

Threads
    Credits

Quote farooqfsd said: View Post
    yaar chakar yeh hai keh aap Jazz Telenor Warid Ufone aur Paktel ki sim ka number aik hi sim mein rakh sakte ho. jaisa k double sim mein hota hai. magar yeh us se mukhtalif hai.
    aap computer ke zariye in SIMs ko crack kar ke aik hi SIM mein daal sakte hain jise aamtor par 6 in 1 kehte hain. lekin abhi Telenor aur Warid ki SIMs crack nahi ho rahi hain. JAZZ aur Ufone ki ho jati hain.
    ye card 6 in 1, 12 in 1 aur 16 in 1 wale hote hain mazeed tafseel aap http://www.magicsim.com
    se le sakte hain. ok Thanks
    Farooq bhai yee Sim ko computer kesay read kareegha kiya isskay liyee sim reader ki zarorat hoghi?
    or kiya appnay ufone or jazz k numbers aik hii sim may dalay hay???

Threads
    Credits

farooq bhai app iss software ko try karay yee latest version hay .....

Code:
    http://www.magicsim.com/files/v15_setup.exe

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote saeedafridi said: View Post
    Farooq bhai yee Sim ko computer kesay read kareegha kiya isskay liyee sim reader ki zarorat hoghi?
    or kiya appnay ufone or jazz k numbers aik hii sim may dalay hay???

SIM ko computer se read karwane keliye SIM Reader ki zaroorat hoti hai.
    Maine dono No. aik sim mein to nahi dale kiyon k mein asal mein Telenor aur Warid ko bhi sath milana chahta hon. Jazz aur Ufone ki sim crack ho gai thi lekin Telenor aur Warid ki nahi hui. Asal mein sim mein aik code hota hai jise Software ke zariye hasil kiya jata hai. Jazz aur Ufone ki sims COMP128 V1 hain Telenor aur Warid ki sims COMP128 V2 hain ya phir COMP128 V3 hain. COMP128 V2 aur COMP128 V3 ziyada secure hain aur Software isse crack nahi kar sakta. Magicsim se bhi in SIMs ka code maloom nahi hota. Jab koi aaisa Software aajaye jo Telenor aur Warid ki SIMs se code yani " ki " maloom kar sake to mujhe zaroor bataiye ga. Main SIM clone karne ka pora treeka bata donga.
    Maine Magicsim ko chek kiya hai is se kaam nahi bana.
    OK Thanks

Raim is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    16th February 2010 @ 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Credits

very nice info

Shaheers is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    9th February 2018 @ 12:51 PM
    Threads
    Credits

mere khayal main Telenor, Zong our Warid ka SIM version 2 ya is se zyada hai , is ko clone karne k leay koi software mere khayal main manzr-e-aam par nai aaya. . .
    Wait for. . . .

ahogtk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    15th December 2015 @ 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Credits

abe sirf suna ha dakha nahe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast