View Poll Results: AAP KYA CHAHTE HAIN

Voters
64. This poll is closed
  • DEHSHAT GARD PAKISTAN SE DAFA HO JAYEN

57 89.06%
  • YA PAKISTAN KE DUSHMAN PAKISTAN MAIN HI RAHEIN

7 10.94%
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Kon pakistan ka wafa daar hai (vote)

masoom no 1 is offline Member
    Last Online
    19th August 2017 @ 06:52 PM
    Threads

Quote about2cry said: View Post
    aur maine kya jawab diya tha??maine bhi kaha tha k option 1 q k mjhe achi tarah pata hai k kon Pakistan ko nuqsaan puhuncha raha hai aur jo mere mutabiq nuqsaan puhuncha raha hai ose maarna chaahiye ab samajh aayi u ko?
    phir option 1 ko klik kro shabash.....pakistan ko nuqsan dehshtgard puhncha rahay hain

about2cry is offline Member
    Last Online
    29th December 2009 @ 05:36 PM
    Threads

Quote masoom no 1 said: View Post
    phir option 1 ko klik kro shabash.....pakistan ko nuqsan dehshtgard puhncha rahay hain
    Maine is polling ka boycott kiya howa hai.m not interested in this poll.

Shaikh Brothers is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    11th September 2013 @ 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Vote to aapko bata diya hai aage thread starter ko hi pata hoga k kisne votes diye hain mai to filhaal Mahmood Achakzai ka role play kr raha hun yaani dono options me se ek ko bhi vote nai diya.
    Dogla pan foran dish ka rukh change ho jatah hai kabhe taliban kabhe pakistan wah re tere batain tahli ke began aik zaban he nhe hai logon ke yehan pe Mr Big supporter ov taliban

Threads

Hamaray apny hukumran hn,sub sy pehly amaireca ko bhagana ho ga,yeh sub usi ki vjhasy ho rha hy,woh to aaram k sath door baitha hy aor zaleel ho rhy hn.

Mudassar_Ali is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    25th October 2015 @ 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Bhaai bohat hi zabardast topic start kia hai aapnay

10x for sharing

TooGooD is offline Member
    Last Online
    20th November 2009 @ 10:43 PM
    Threads

Default Taliban kay Islam aur Buzurgan-e-deen aur Soofiya-Karam kay islam mein FARQ:

The Sufis worship others than Allaah, such as Prophets and “awliya’” [“saints”], living or dead. They say, “Yaa Jeelaani”, “Yaa Rifaa’i” [calling on their awliya’], or “O Messenger of Allaah, help and save” or “O Messenger of Allaah, our dependence is on you”, etc.

But Allaah forbids us to call on anyone except Him in matters that are beyond the person's capabilities. If a person does this, Allaah will count him as a mushrik, as He says

اور خدا کو چھوڑ کر ایسی چیز کو نہ پکارنا جو نہ تمہارا کچھ بھلا کرسکے اور نہ کچھ بگاڑ سکے۔ اگر ایسا کرو گے تو ظالموں میں ہوجاؤ گے (10:106)

The Sufis believe that there are abdaal, aqtaab and awliya’ (kinds of “saints”) to whom Allaah has given the power to run the affairs of the universe. Allaah tells us about the mushrikeen (interpretation of the meaning

(ان سے) پوچھو کہ تم کو آسمان اور زمین میں رزق کون دیتا ہے یا (تمہارے) کانوں اور آنکھوں کا مالک کون ہے اور بےجان سے جاندار کون پیدا کرتا ہے اور دنیا کے کاموں
    کا انتظام کون کرتا ہے۔ جھٹ کہہ دیں گے کہ خدا۔ تو کہو کہ پھر تم (خدا سے) ڈرتے کیوں نہیں؟ (10:31)

The mushrik Arabs knew more about Allaah than these Sufis!

The Sufis turn to other than Allaah when calamity strikes, but Allaah says

Some Sufis believe in wahdat al-wujood (unity of existence). They do not have the idea of a Creator and His creation, instead they say that everything is creation and everything is god.

The Sufis advocate extreme asceticism in this life and do not believe in taking the necessary means or in jihaad, but Allaah says

اور جو (مال) تم کو خدا نے عطا فرمایا ہے اس سے آخرت کی بھلائی طلب کیجئے اور دنیا سے اپنا حصہ نہ بھلائیے اور جیسی خدا نے تم سے بھلائی کی ہے (ویسی) تم بھی (لوگوں سے) بھلائی کرو۔ اور ملک میں طالب فساد نہ ہو۔ کیونکہ خدا فساد کرنے والوں کو دوست نہیں رکھتا (28:77)

اور جہاں تک ہوسکے (فوج کی جمعیت کے) زور سے اور گھوڑوں کے تیار رکھنے سے ان کے (مقابلے کے) لیے مستعد رہو کہ اس سے خدا کے دشمنوں اور تمہارے دشمنوں اور ان کے سوا اور لوگوں پر جن کو تم نہیں جانتے اور خدا جانتا ہے ہیبت بیٹھی رہے گی۔ اور تم جو کچھ راہ خدا میں خرچ کرو گے اس کا ثواب تم کو پورا پورا دیا جائے گا اور تمہارا ذرا نقصان نہیں کیا جائے گا (8:60)

The Sufis refer the idea of ihsaan to their shaykhs and tell their followers to have a picture of their shaykh in mind when they remember Allaah and even when they are praying. Some of them even put a picture of their shaykh in front of them when they are praying. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Ihsaan is when you worship Allaah as if you can see Him, and although you cannot see Him, He can see you.” (Reported by Muslim).

The Sufis allow dancing, drums and musical instruments, and raising the voice when making dhikr, but Allaah says

مومن تو وہ ہیں کہ جب خدا کا ذکر کیا جاتا ہے کہ ان کے دل ڈر جاتے ہیں اور جب انہیں اس کی آیتیں پڑھ کر سنائی جاتی ہیں تو ان کا ایمان اور بڑھ جاتا ہے۔ اور وہ اپنے پروردگار پر بھروسہ رکھتے ہیں (8:2)

Some Sufis pierce themselves with rods of iron, saying, “O my grandfather!” So the shayaateen come to them and help them, because they are seeking the help of someone other than Allaah . Allaah says

اور جو کوئی خدا کی یاد سے آنکھیں بند کرکے (یعنی تغافل کرے) ہم اس پر ایک شیطان مقرر کردیتے ہیں تو وہ اس کا ساتھی ہوجاتا ہے (43:36)

اور اگر خدا تم کو کوئی سختی پہنچائے تو اس کے سوا اس کو کوئی دور کرنے والا نہیں اور اگر نعمت (وراحت) عطا کرے تو (کوئی اس کو روکنے والا نہیں) وہ ہر چیز پر قادر ہے (6:17)

The Sufis claim to have gnosis and knowledge of the unseen, but the Qur’aan shows them to be liars. Allaah says

کہہ دو کہ جو لوگ آسمانوں اور زمین میں ہیں خدا کے سوا غیب کی باتیں نہیں جانتے۔ اور نہ یہ جانتے ہیں کہ کب (زندہ کرکے) اٹھائے جائیں گے (27:65)

The Sufis claim that Allaah created the world for the sake of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but the Qur’aan shows them to be liars. Allaah says

اور میں نے جنوں اور انسانوں کو اس لئے پیدا کیا ہے کہ میری عبادت کریں (51:56)

The Sufis claim that they take knowledge directly from Allaah, without the mediation of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and in a conscious state (as opposed to dreams). So are they better than the Sahaabah??????????

The Sufis claim that they take knowledge directly from Allaah, without the mediation of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). They say, “Haddathani qalbi ‘an Rabbi (My heart told me from my Lord).”

The Sufis travel to visit graves and seek blessings from their occupants or to make tawaaf (ritual circumambulation) around them or to make sacrifices at these sites, all of which goes against the teachings of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Do not travel to visit any place but three mosques: al-Masjid al-Haraam [in Makkah], this mosque of mine [in Madeenah] and al-Masjid al-Aqsa [in Jerusalem].” (Agreed upon).

The Sufis are blindly loyal to their shaykhs, even when what they go against the words of Allaah and His Messenger. But Allaah, may He be exalted, says ):

مومنو! (کسی بات کے جواب میں) خدا اور اس کے رسول سے پہلے نہ بول اٹھا کرو اور خدا سے ڈرتے رہو۔ بےشک خدا سنتا جانتا ہے (49:1)

The Sufis use talismans, letters and numbers for making decisions and for making amulets and charms and so on.

The Sufis do not restrict themselves to the specific blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that were narrated from him. They invented new formulas that involve seeking his blessings and other kinds of blatant shirk which are unacceptable to the one on whom they are sending blessings.

With regard to whether the Sufi shaykhs have some kind of contact, this is true, but their contact is with the shayaateen, not with Allaah, so they inspire one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception), as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

اور اسی طرح ہم نے شیطان (سیرت) انسانوں اور جنوں کو ہر پیغمبر کا دشمن بنا دیا تھا وہ دھوکا دینے کے لیے ایک دوسرے کے دل میں ملمع کی باتیں ڈالتے رہتے تھے اور اگر تمہارا پروردگار چاہتا تو وہ ایسا نہ کرتے تو ان کو اور جو کچھ یہ افتراء کرتے ہیں اسے چھوڑ دو (6:112)

And Allaah says

(اچھا) میں تمیں بتاؤں کہ شیطان کس پر اُترتے ہیں (26:221)
    ہر جھوٹے گنہگار پر اُترتے ہیں (26:222)

This is the contact that is real, not the contact that they falsely claim to have with Allaah. Exalted be Allaah far above that. (See Mu’jam al-Bida’, 346 –359).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah said, ‘Whoever shows enmity towards a friend (wali) of Mine, I declare war against him. My slave does not draw close to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties that I have enjoined on him, and My slave continues to draw close to Me with supererogatory (naafil) acts, so that I will love him. When I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it.’”

And Allaah is the Source of Strength and the Guide to the Straight Path

TooGooD is offline Member
    Last Online
    20th November 2009 @ 10:43 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Taliban kay Islam aur Buzurgan-e-deen aur Soofiya-Karam kay islam mein FARQ:

Threads

Maine is polling ka boycott kiya howa hai.m not interested in this poll.
    mere bhai jis tarha polling ka boycott kia hua hai isi tarha PAKISTAN se dushmani ka bhi boycott kar do please dear

Fahim Shah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    17th December 2012 @ 09:13 PM
    Threads
    Credits

yar phele ye tho batao dehshat gard hai kon......kahi ap black water ki baat tho nai kar rahe????????

BARi_Bhatti is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    2nd June 2011 @ 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Credits

america ki planing pakistanion ko apas me larwa k ham apna rasta clear karein iran par hamla karne k lie pakistan ka istmal ek muhray ki tarah pakstan.

Mudassar_Ali is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    25th October 2015 @ 12:01 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote fahim shah said: View Post
    yar phele ye tho batao dehshat gard hai kon......kahi ap black water ki baat tho nai kar rahe????????
    Ye talibans ki baaat ker rhaay hain
    Jinko sara mulk janta hai aur dehshat gard k nam se janay jatay hain

Shaikh Brothers is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    11th September 2013 @ 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Mudassar_Ali said: View Post

Ye talibans ki baaat ker rhaay hain
    Jinko sara mulk janta hai aur dehshat gard k nam se janay jatay hain
    Deshat gard to dono he hain taliban aur black water

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast