Thread: Odd & Interesting Quotes & Sayings!

gsm_doc is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    2nd February 2014 @ 10:21 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Odd & Interesting Quotes & Sayings!

bullet My husband said he needed more space. So I locked him outside. -- Roseanne
    bullet Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened. -- Unknown
    bullet Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next. -- Franklin P. Jones
    bullet A husband is what's left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted. -- Helen Rowland
    bullet In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life...It goes on. -- Robert Frost
    bullet I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    bullet I get paid weekly. Very Weekly! -- Anonymous
    bullet I have everything I had 20 years ago, only it's all a little bit lower. -- Gypsy Rose Lee
    bullet Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character. -- Oscar Levant
    bullet Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. -- Jennifer Unlimited
    bullet Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. -- Mark Twain
    bullet Start every day off with a smile and get it over with. -- W. C. Fields
    bullet I have everything I had twenty years ago - except that it is now all lower. -- Gypsy Rose Lee
    bullet The longer I live, the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time. -- George Bernard Shaw
    bullet Youth had been a habit of hers for so long that she could not part with it. -- Rudyard Kipling
    bullet Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake when you make it again. --F. P. Jones
    bullet Never invest your money in anything that eats or needs painting. --Billy Rose
    bullet I can resist everything except temptation. -- Oscar Wilde
    bullet A rich man's joke is always funny. -- Proverb
    bullet I am not young enough to know everything. -- James M. Barrie
    bullet I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. -- Mark Twain
    bullet My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. -- Socrates
    bullet Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. -- Erica Jong
    bullet The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it. -- Franklin P. Jones
    bullet Beautiful young people are acts of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. -- Unknown
    bullet "Time is a fixed income and, as with any income, the real problem facing most of us is how to live successfully within our daily allotment." -- Margaret B. Johnstone
    bullet I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    bullet Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet. -- Mae West
    bullet He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. -- Lao Tsu
    bullet You will recognize, my boy, the first sign of old age: it is when you go out into the streets of London and realize for the first time how young the policemen look. -- Sir Seymour Hicks
    bullet If you want to be happy, be. -- Henry David Thorreau
    bullet Time draweth wrinkles in a fair face, but addeth fresh colors to a fast friend. -- John Lyle
    bullet The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men. -- Colleen McCullough
    bullet I don't date women my age. There aren't any. -- Milton Berle
    bullet The remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served us nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found." -- CalvinTrillin
    bullet If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body...then only left-handed people are in their right minds. -- Anonymous
    bullet Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods. -- Albert Einstein
    bullet We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. -- Albert Einstein
    bullet I may be left-handed, but I'm always Right! -- Anonymous
    bullet Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? -- Phyllis Diller
    bullet A half truth, masquerading as a whole truth, is a totally false truth. -- Anonymous
    bullet Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most . . . -- Anonymous
    bullet Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. -- Fred Astaire
    bullet Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come. -- Lucy Larcom
    bullet There are so many things about which some old man ought to tell one while one is little; for when one is grown one would know them as a matter of course. -- Rainer Maria Rilke
    bullet It is better to wear out than to rust out. -- Bishop Richard Cumberland
    bullet It takes a long time to grow young. -- Pablo Picasso
    bullet Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs. -- Anonymous
    bullet The secret to eternal youth is arrested development. -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
    bullet There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. -- George Santayana
    bullet When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished a how much he had learned in seven years. -- Mark Twain
    bullet No one over thirty-five is worth meeting who has not something to teach us, something more than we could learn by ourselves, from a book. -- Cyril Connolly
    bullet Time draweth wrinkles in a fair face, but addeth fresh colors to a fast friend. -- John Lyle

Threads
    Credits

good nice

Teeayk is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    27th March 2016 @ 04:57 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Some very nice and fine quotes thanks for sharing.

Trainerinit is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    31st October 2021 @ 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Credits

nice

kingshehzad is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    10th May 2010 @ 01:23 PM
    Threads
    Credits

good and nice quotes

Zaaraa is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    30th October 2023 @ 08:56 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Sab sar say guzar gae :P

*Tamraiz* is offline Advance Member+
    Last Online
    29th August 2022 @ 08:08 AM
    Threads
    Credits

hhhhmm

Ayan Malik is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    10th December 2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Nice sharing. keep it up sharing stuff like this. It really helps here which we only find this kind of stuff after a long effort. keep it up