Thread: WD My Passport Studio With Customizable E-Label And FireWire 800 Interface

Threads
    Credits

Question WD My Passport Studio With Customizable E-Label And FireWire 800 Interface

The global leading maker of external storage products, WD (Western Digital) has launched its new stylish WD My Passport Studio portable hard drive, which features a high-performance FireWire 800 interface and customizable e-label smart display that’s always remains visible even without power, seems perfect for archiving data.

“Many of our customers store their content on multiple external drives, making it difficult to know what content is on each drive. The e-label smart display is an elegant and practical solution for organizing and keeping track of one’s digital life and work,” commented Dale Pistilli, vice president for marketing at WD’s Branded Products group. “WD SmartWare software makes it easy for users to protect their valuable content with automatic and continuous backup and encryption.”

Key Features of WD My Passport Studio:

* Customizable e-label smart display reminds users of what’s stored on the drive, and gives free space capacity and security status even while the drive is unplugged
    * Super-fast FireWire 800 interface lets users save and access data at top speeds, plus USB 2.0 port for added flexibility
    * Plug-and-play for Mac computers, formatted for Mac and fully compatible with Apple Time Machine
    * 256-bit hardware-based encryption and user-selected password protection avoid unauthorized access or theft
    * HFS+ Journaled formatting, compatible with Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard
    * WD SmartWare software
    1. Visual backup displays show users’ content in categories and shows the progress of backup
    2. Automatic, continuous backup will instantly make a second copy whenever you change or add a file, aiming for added ptotection
    3. Retrieve your valuable data to its original location whether you’ve lost data, or the file has been overwritten
    4. Customizable data backup enables users to set drive security, run diagnostics, manage the power settings and more from WD SmartWare control center

The new sleek, ultra-portable WD My Passport Studio portable drive which measures 0.73 x 4.88 x 3.27 inches and weights just 0.18 kg is now available for around $150 (320GB), $180 (500GB) and $200 (640GB), respectively.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

IT.BOY is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    17th November 2017 @ 12:13 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Nice Sharing
    keep it up...
    [FONT="Jameel Noori Nastaleeq"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][B]Coming Soon...:)[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Threads
    Credits

Quote IT.BOY said: View Post
    Nice Sharing
    keep it up...
    thnaxx

Trainerinit is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    31st October 2021 @ 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Credits

nice

meerirfan is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    22nd June 2019 @ 05:10 PM
    Zaroori hai too Google karoo # ........ . ...... ... . ..
    Threads
    Credits

i purchased but its only waste of money nothing else most wd external have i/o error and there is no solution available
    Early to rise, and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead

Threads
    Credits

Quote naeemprince said: View Post
    The global leading maker of external storage products, WD (Western Digital) has launched its new stylish WD My Passport Studio portable hard drive, which features a high-performance FireWire 800 interface and customizable e-label smart display that’s always remains visible even without power, seems perfect for archiving data.

“Many of our customers store their content on multiple external drives, making it difficult to know what content is on each drive. The e-label smart display is an elegant and practical solution for organizing and keeping track of one’s digital life and work,” commented Dale Pistilli, vice president for marketing at WD’s Branded Products group. “WD SmartWare software makes it easy for users to protect their valuable content with automatic and continuous backup and encryption.”

Key Features of WD My Passport Studio:

* Customizable e-label smart display reminds users of what’s stored on the drive, and gives free space capacity and security status even while the drive is unplugged
    * Super-fast FireWire 800 interface lets users save and access data at top speeds, plus USB 2.0 port for added flexibility
    * Plug-and-play for Mac computers, formatted for Mac and fully compatible with Apple Time Machine
    * 256-bit hardware-based encryption and user-selected password protection avoid unauthorized access or theft
    * HFS+ Journaled formatting, compatible with Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard
    * WD SmartWare software
    1. Visual backup displays show users’ content in categories and shows the progress of backup
    2. Automatic, continuous backup will instantly make a second copy whenever you change or add a file, aiming for added ptotection
    3. Retrieve your valuable data to its original location whether you’ve lost data, or the file has been overwritten
    4. Customizable data backup enables users to set drive security, run diagnostics, manage the power settings and more from WD SmartWare control center

The new sleek, ultra-portable WD My Passport Studio portable drive which measures 0.73 x 4.88 x 3.27 inches and weights just 0.18 kg is now available for around $150 (320GB), $180 (500GB) and $200 (640GB), respectively.
    Thanks for sharing
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

k_baig is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    29th May 2010 @ 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Credits

good sharing