Thread: How to Write Text on Top of a Graphic in Microsoft Word

creative_eyes is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    16th May 2020 @ 06:35 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Default How to Write Text on Top of a Graphic in Microsoft Word

Asalamu alaikum itdunya members mujhe ms word me image per text likhna hi please help me....maine insert se image ms word me oppen kara jab text likne ke liye click kartahoon to image delete hojata hi...help thanking you

Threads
    Credits

بھائی ایمیج کو کسی گرافکس سوفٹ وئیر میں لے جا کر اس پر اردو یا انگریزی میں ٹیسک لکھو محفوظ کرو اور پھر ورڈ میں اس کو پیسٹ کرلو کام ہوگیا

BARi_Bhatti is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    2nd June 2011 @ 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Credits

sahi kaha Haseeb bhai ne !

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote haseeb alamgir said: View Post
    بھائی ایمیج کو کسی گرافکس سوفٹ وئیر میں لے جا کر اس پر اردو یا انگریزی میں ٹیسک لکھو محفوظ کرو اور پھر ورڈ میں اس کو پیسٹ کرلو کام ہوگیا
    asalamu alaikum brother manie photoshop se waise hi kiya tha mugar potoshop me font aur resulation ka masla hi mai chahta hoon ke ms word me image insert kar ke text likhoon pls help me
    http://www.itdunya.com/showthread.ph...t+picture+word

tesst2 is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    20th April 2014 @ 12:53 PM
    Threads

Place an image into your document by using the "Paste" or "Insert" commands from the File menu.

Step 2
    Locate the drawing toolbar near the top of the screen. If you do not see the drawing toolbar, click the "View" command at the top of the screen, move your cursor to "Toolbars" and click "Drawing."

Step 3
    Click the "Text Box" icon in the drawing toolbar. This will turn your cursor into a plus sign. Move the plus sign over the image and press and hold the left mouse button. Drag your mouse to create a text box, then release the left mouse button.

Step 4
    Your active cursor is now inside the text box, so type the text you want to appear over the image. When you're done typing, you can move the text box by placing your cursor over the border until it looks like four arrows, then holding the left mouse button down while dragging. You can resize the text box by clicking any of the small white circles around the box, holding down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote iamhummad said: View Post
    Place an image into your document by using the "Paste" or "Insert" commands from the File menu.

Step 2
    Locate the drawing toolbar near the top of the screen. If you do not see the drawing toolbar, click the "View" command at the top of the screen, move your cursor to "Toolbars" and click "Drawing."

Step 3
    Click the "Text Box" icon in the drawing toolbar. This will turn your cursor into a plus sign. Move the plus sign over the image and press and hold the left mouse button. Drag your mouse to create a text box, then release the left mouse button.

Step 4
    Your active cursor is now inside the text box, so type the text you want to appear over the image. When you're done typing, you can move the text box by placing your cursor over the border until it looks like four arrows, then holding the left mouse button down while dragging. You can resize the text box by clicking any of the small white circles around the box, holding down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse.

ASALAMU ALAIKUM BROTHER STEP-3 AUR STEP-4 KI SCREEN SHOT SHARE KAREN TO MEHAR BAHNI HOGI THANKING YOU

How to Write Text on Top of a Graphic in Microsoft Word | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2226134_text...#ixzz0sSl67VPB

AAP NE SHAHED YAHI LINK SHARE KIYA HI MUGAR STEP 3-4 SMAJH ME NAHI ARAHA HI PLS HELP ME