Game_Over is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Exclamation Google Map Mein Place Ka Name Add Kerna

Dear Experts,

Assalam-o-Alikum

Google Map mein mere mohally ka naam nahi show ho raha jab k aas paas k sub k naam show ho rahy hain koi aisa tareeqa btaye k mein bhi apny mohally ka naam show karwa doon.

Google Map mein picture tou hum ponoramio web site ki madad sy add ker sakty hai isi tarah Place ka name bhi add karny ki sahoolat di ho gi google walo ny so please agr kisi bhi ko maloom hai tou mujh sy share kijiye

Thanks In Advance.

KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Assalam O Alikum,

Complete detail with steps

or

manually the way i know

(1) Add one using the menu at the top. Give it a name and usually it's also a good idea to add some description in the description box

(2) Right-click on your placemark in the Goolge Earth view or on the item in your 'Places' list on the left.

(3) Choose 'Save As' from the menu that appears

(4) Give the saved file a name and make a note of where it's being saved.( I Use my desk top)

(5) Then,to attach your placemark, after you type your post, make sure the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" is checked.

(6) On the next view, use the Browse button to find that file you saved earlier and click "open". Click "Continue" or "Submit" and you are finished!

And Remember There's a whole world to see, but there are some things you can do to see it better.If a place is well known or famous for some reason, there is always a good chance that another member has posted it before. There are two main ways to help you to see what others have placemarked and posted.

First, it is always a good idea to check the Google Earth Community Forum layer, which is where previous placemarks are identified (it is updated every few months, so a placemark you post today will be in there soon). To activate the layer, just check the box.

The second is to use the SEARCH page. This method will detect posts too new to to have been included in the layers.

To add new information about a feature which has already been placemarked, make a reply to the placemark and post already in place. You can access the original post by left-clicking on it and then left-clicking on the link.

If you discover that you have mistakenly added a duplicate placemark, It is good GEC etiquette to remove it by editing your post and choosing the "DELETE" option.
    Last edited by Net-Rider; 14th May 2011 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Removed Blog link not allowed:Thanks

Game_Over is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Credits

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]
    Quote KHANZZzzz said: View Post
    Assalam O Alikum,

Complete detail with steps

or

manually the way i know

(1) Add one using the menu at the top. Give it a name and usually it's also a good idea to add some description in the description box

(2) Right-click on your placemark in the Goolge Earth view or on the item in your 'Places' list on the left.

(3) Choose 'Save As' from the menu that appears

(4) Give the saved file a name and make a note of where it's being saved.( I Use my desk top)
    :yaha tak tou samajh lag gai save bhi ker lia place mark but iss ko upload kaha kerna hai wo aap ny nahi btaya.
    Last edited by Net-Rider; 14th May 2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Removed Blog link not allowed Removed blog link in your QUOTE mater:Thanks

KHANZZzzz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    23rd December 2014 @ 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Credits

visit the upper link
    for complete detail.....

but for uploading

[IMG]http://4.bp.*************/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/R9znYX4493I/AAAAAAAAID8/y-11BV9fY1Y/s640/add-place-to-google-maps.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://2.bp.*************/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/R9znU34492I/AAAAAAAAID0/93cXiW-zLFI/s640/add-place-to-google-maps-2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://2.bp.*************/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/R9zvt34494I/AAAAAAAAIEE/kwQoMqeg810/s640/add-place-to-google-maps-3.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.*************/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/R915eX4495I/AAAAAAAAIE8/GmUrLqfg35Y/s640/edit-google-maps-listings.png[/IMG]