Thread: Some Questions

GMKJ is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    6th February 2008 @ 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Some Questions

Salam

I often read about the following terms but I do not understand properly, is there any one who can explain it to me.

1. What is mean by Popups?
    2. what is mean by unicode fonts?
    3. Data flow (matlab kya deta Hard disk se Ram phir Phocessor phir screen par display hota he ya kis tarah flow karta he?
    4. Ram ka system me kya function hota he?

Allah Hafiz

Love_bird is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    13th May 2019 @ 08:49 AM
    Threads
    Credits

popup means for displaying on the display screen,The pop-up window containing an advertisement is usually generated by JavaScript

The 16-bit standard capable of encoding the characters of the world's major language scripts. It is designed to be a universal character set. ...A 16-bit character encoding scheme allowing characters from Western European, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Urdu, Hindi and all other major world languages, living and dead, to be encoded in a single character set. ...

In computers, the path of data from source document to data entry to processing to final reports. Data changes format and sequence (within a file) as it moves from program to program.

RAM (Random Access Memory) is the memory programs use when they are accessed to do their deed. Basically a reasonable thing to go by is the more RAM you have, the faster you're computer will be
    MFA site not allowed, ITDunya team

GMKJ is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    6th February 2008 @ 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Love_bird said: View Post
    popup means for displaying on the display screen,The pop-up window containing an advertisement is usually generated by JavaScript

The 16-bit standard capable of encoding the characters of the world's major language scripts. It is designed to be a universal character set. ...A 16-bit character encoding scheme allowing characters from Western European, Eastern European, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Urdu, Hindi and all other major world languages, living and dead, to be encoded in a single character set. ...

In computers, the path of data from source document to data entry to processing to final reports. Data changes format and sequence (within a file) as it moves from program to program.

RAM (Random Access Memory) is the memory programs use when they are accessed to do their deed. Basically a reasonable thing to go by is the more RAM you have, the faster you're computer will be
    Thank you brother

Abhi mera mind thora thora clear hua he.
    Ak or problem me face kar raha ho, wo ye ke me Google ke page par kisi information ke search karta ho to jo links wo show kardeta he on ko open karne se aksar koi gher aKhlaqi page open ho jata he, is ka kya hal ho sakta he?

Allah Hafiz

Love_bird is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    13th May 2019 @ 08:49 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Ghulam Muhammad said: View Post
    Thank you brother

Abhi mera mind thora thora clear hua he.
    Ak or problem me face kar raha ho, wo ye ke me Google ke page par kisi information ke search karta ho to jo links wo show kardeta he on ko open karne se aksar koi gher aKhlaqi page open ho jata he, is ka kya hal ho sakta he?

Allah Hafiz

es baat ki koi smj nai aap easa karay k apni temp ko del karay aur es ka saat history b del kar day