Thread: Is There be the Topic of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips?

Threads
    Credits

Default Is There be the Topic of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips?

I want a discussion about the question "Is There be the Topic of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips?" I need a response from all the users of IT Dunya.
    As you all know that the West is anti-Islam and they keep no stone unturned for the DE-Respect of our Holy Prophet (PBUH).
    Mine wish is that there should be the Topic of Is THazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips.

zaeem is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    1st April 2015 @ 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Credits

This is very wrong demand. hume aisi demand krni chahye ke Hazrat muhamad (S.A.W) ka chapter add kr dia jaye. dkhn hum log education main phle hi bht peeche hain. literature hum log parthe ni. dkhn kya hamara eman itna hi kamzor hai ke agr course main na hua to hum log islam ko ni jan sakte. books bazzar main milti hain parents ko chahye ke wo apne bchon ko wo parhayen.

Fahadiii is offline Member
    Last Online
    6th January 2013 @ 07:46 PM
    Threads

me nay intermediate ma yeh books parhi thi MR Chips wala jo school master tha woh itna old teacher tha k new aanay walay students ko kehta thay me nay tumharay Father ore grand father ko b parha chuka hon lolz

M-Qasim is offline Advance Member+
    Last Online
    7th September 2022 @ 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Moved from ED

javeria.a is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    4th October 2016 @ 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote shumailaji said: View Post
    I want a discussion about the question "Is There be the Topic of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips?" I need a response from all the users of IT Dunya.
    As you all know that the West is anti-Islam and they keep no stone unturned for the DE-Respect of our Holy Prophet (PBUH).
    Mine wish is that there should be the Topic of Is THazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in FA Cource Instead of Mr. Chips.
    There should be a topic....
    Because this will not only improve our moral values,loyality,interest in English but it will also make us free from slavery of dead western culture.....

If government wills,they can make great writers to write in English using everyday english to create a Biography of Muhammad (SAWW) or a great Islamic hero...to inspire us...

For Islam should be in our every act......
    Academic books are taking our all of time...leaving no time to learn creativity and moral values...
    reluctantly people consider gf and bf to be life leaving Islamic philosophy behind....
    I agree that Mr.Chips should be replaced by a better text....
    and all responses of seculars and anti-Islamic forces are ruled out after the argument that Islam is best in every walk of life...A complete and best guidance....
    It can be transformed into English and it'll improve our english more than anything else ca...for we love Muhammad (SAWW)...
    We ask Allah alone for help

javeria.a is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    4th October 2016 @ 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Fahadiii said: View Post
    me nay intermediate ma yeh books parhi thi MR Chips wala jo school master tha woh itna old teacher tha k new aanay walay students ko kehta thay me nay tumharay Father ore grand father ko b parha chuka hon lolz
    aur ye b k tumhary baap b bewaqoof tha aur dada b....per tum sab sy bary bewqoof ho......

- - - Updated - - -

Though Mr.Chips is not so bad....
    But a biography of Muhammad (SAW) would be thousands times more effective as explained above...