Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pkwebhost.net or some other hosting company

Adnanxyz is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    29th June 2017 @ 10:04 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Question pkwebhost.net or some other hosting company

I developed a website and I am very soon, perhaps next month, going to launch it. I like the advance hosting package of pkwebhost.net and I was going to buy it. I want to ask some questions from the support on pkwebhost.net but it seems that they have removed the live chat from their website. I saw a thread created by the manager of pkwebhost.net on itdunya and I hope I will get some answers. Other experts also can answer.
    For search functionality on my website, I am using Sphinx Search Engine. That means a program (Sphinx Search Engine) must be running on the same computer or some other computer to which my website can connect, same like a website connects to MYSQL or some other database.
    My question is.
    Will pkwebhost.net or some other hosting company allow me to run a program if they haven’t installed it? Or will pkwebhost.net or some other hosting company install the Sphinx Search Engine without charging me for it?
    My website is a PHP, MYSQL based and I am using CakePHP framework. You will be able to download many kinds of books from it when it will be online.
    Waiting for replies.
    Last edited by Sahil_Jaan; 28th May 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Urduadsense is offline Senior Member
    Last Online
    28th February 2019 @ 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Dear Brother!
    You have not any specific requirement. Any hosting company can fulfill your requirements. Just buy linux hosting and start uploading your website. OK
    [URL="."][COLOR=Red][B][COLOR=Magenta]Read ITD Thread[/COLOR] | Cheap Shared hosting, [COLOR=Blue]Reseller Hosting[/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkGreen]Master Reseller[/COLOR], [COLOR=Sienna]Alpha Reseller Hosting & [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Domains[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Question

Thanks Brother for your answer. I looked at the hosting company in your signature. The prices are almost the same but the prices on pkwebhost.net are a little cheaper. Because my website is new it will take some months to be found by users. That's why I am not going to spend lots of money on it at this moment. On my laptop my website already have 3000 pages/books. I know I will have to upgrade to some better pacgage, but not before some months.
    I cannot PM. Could you or someone else please PM akram123khan25? I think he hasn't seen this thread yet. Here's the link of his thread http://www.itdunya.com/t289633/

Raja Badar is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    11th January 2024 @ 02:59 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Wo last time 21May ko online hua tha.
    web hosting cheap to hai lakin quality kaisi hai yeh b check kr lena.
    http://i.imgur.com/OohlBSz.gif

Threads
    Credits

Bhai starting me ap heavy server ki taraf na jaen.. Ap http://mypkhost.com try krien woh b cheap hai or best hai ya phir ap http://hosterpk.com try krien both best hai... or try krien k Starting me dedicated server la len, q k apko mehanga pary ga... agr Allah na kry ap web chalany me fail hogy to phir apko nuksan hoga... hope k ap smj gy.....
    Expert In: PHP/MySQLi, Web Designing, SEO, Tips and Tricks, Wordpress, Social Networking, Programming.
    I hate ITD Moderators

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Question

Quote smspaki said: View Post
    Bhai starting me ap heavy server ki taraf na jaen.. Ap http://mypkhost.com try krien woh b cheap hai or best hai ya phir ap http://hosterpk.com try krien both best hai... or try krien k Starting me dedicated server la len, q k apko mehanga pary ga... agr Allah na kry ap web chalany me fail hogy to phir apko nuksan hoga... hope k ap smj gy.....
    Thank you bhai. Ap ki duno websites bohot achi han, bohot cheap prices han. Pr donu men ak hi msla ha. Donu disk space todri kum dey rhi han. Aur meri website ko to kafi disk space chahiay. Meri website ke to already 3000 pages han.
    Aur men dedicated server nhi le rha, agr website achi chli to longa. Yhi to msla ha ka shared server pr hosting company wale Sphinx Search Engine install krengey ke nhi.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Question

Quote Raja Badar said: View Post
    Wo last time 21May ko online hua tha.
    web hosting cheap to hai lakin quality kaisi hai yeh b check kr lena.
    Han bhai ye bhi check krna zrori ha. Pr man is barey men kuch nhi janta. Lgta ha ke aur study krna prde ga. Agr koi rahnomai kr skey to bohot sokria.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Question

-------------------
    deleted
    Last edited by Adnanxyz; 2nd June 2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Nominate karna mana he

vahaa is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    28th February 2015 @ 12:01 AM
    Threads
    Credits

I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

Threads
    Credits

bro. Mera ap ko mashwara ha k kisi bhe pakistani compny se domain or hosting na len kiun k agr ap ki website better sabit hoti ha tou ye log apko blackmail krte hen or ziada payment lene lag jatay hen.is liay me apko suggest kru ga k ap hosting hostgator se len jo k world best hosting compny ha or domain godaddy.com se le.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Thehacker109 said: View Post
    bro. Mera ap ko mashwara ha k kisi bhe pakistani compny se domain or hosting na len kiun k agr ap ki website better sabit hoti ha tou ye log apko blackmail krte hen or ziada payment lene lag jatay hen.is liay me apko suggest kru ga k ap hosting hostgator se len jo k world best hosting compny ha or domain godaddy.com se le.
    Bhai, ma ne app ki advice nhi mani. ab mujey lag raha ha ka mera Pakistani brother hi mere knife mare ga. ma ne us se Sphinx Search Engine install krney ko bola ha aur wo bolta ha ka VPS buy kro.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote vahaa said: View Post
    I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!
    Brother, I'm very worried. I clearly asked my hosting provider about Sphinx Search Engine. But now it seems he has forgotten that he said any hosting will install it. I didn't used the hosting you recommended. I have no visitor on my website yet, and I'm already extremely worried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast