Thread: How to switch between monitors using two systems and one keyboard and mouse

Threads
    Credits

Default How to switch between monitors using two systems and one keyboard and mouse

Dear Expert,

My question is regarding multiple usage of systems and monitors. currently i have two systems, two monitors, one keyboard and one mouse. i want to work on both systems and monitors by using them simultaneously with one keyboard and mouse.

for example, two systems are working together with both monitors. one system on one monitor. but i want my keyboard and mouse to work on both and i should be able to switch between the monitors.

Secondly, it should not be by the use of software. i want hardware solution to my query. i am already using KVM switch but it only works for single monitor.

i hope i have made understand my query. Kindly reply as soon as possible and if there is any confusions, kindly reply back so that i can further clarify the question.
    نقشِ قدم نبی کہ ہیں جنت کے راستے
    اللہ سے ملاتے ہیں سنت کے راستے

سلسلہ بیعت

DiL Da JaNi is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    30th July 2023 @ 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Dear sir ager ap ke compuetrs networking k sath attach hen tu es k liye bht se software hen jaise vnc.remote desktop.etc...

coolcool1227 is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    4th March 2022 @ 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Credits