Thread: Decent SMS Messages

imran sdk is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    20th October 2021 @ 04:14 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default Decent SMS Messages

U r a bit careless of yr things, u just leave them here & there. now see what
    you left when u came to my mind! u left a smile on my face
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sab kuch bhoola kar tenha reh gaya, Sab kuch loota kar tenha reh gaya phir
    Dukhnay lagay zakhm judaai k in ko sooola kar tenha reh gaya.
    Submitted By : Adnan Karim, Submitted On :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ek Tusi sharmandey bohat ho ,Ek Tusi itrandey bohat ho,Dil kar da hai tuhano
    dinner tay lay jawan per tusi khandey v bohat ho.

Someone ask me to describe u in two words he expect me to answer The Best but i did not answer i just smiled and said No Comparison

If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give.

To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift,
    Loving some1 who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.

Every moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before and which u'll never see again. So enjoy n live life & make each moment beautiful.

Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!

This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly.

-there is a long ,
    long trail a winding
    -into the lands of my dreams
    -where the nightmare is singing
    -and white moon beams
    -a long night of waiting untill my dreams all come true........

Never cry for those who donot deserve ur tears but who deserve your tears never let you cry

In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close your eyes and follow ur heart... b'coz heart may be in left.... but it is always right
    DONT4GET
    Please remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2 send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u that i am always ur friend. DONT 4GET

U-ME=NOTHING
    U+ME=EVERYTHING
    I LOVE U

Smile in Pleasure,
    Smile in pain,
    smile when trouble pours like rain,
    Smile when someone hurts U,
    Smile bcoz someone cares 4 U...

Question:
    How much love in your heart for me?
    Choose:..>>>
    100% then call me.
    50% then send message me.
    25% then only ring.
    0% no answer.( if it happens it means that line is busy try later.)

" Always remember, a true friend is someone who
    reaches for your hand and touches your heart"

"LOVE IS LIFE
    &
    IF U MISS LOVE
    U MISS LIFE
    LOVE IS AMAZING
    LOVE IS DIVINE
    IT IS EVERY THING
    THAT MAKES LIFE WORTHWHILE .

science haz proved that SugaR melts in water......so plzzzz...DONT walk in rain ..otherwize i wil lose such a sWEEt friend like U..!!

Bachelor's schedule...
    Monday ko dosti ; Tues ko pyar ;
    Wed ko shaadi ; Thus ko barbadi ;
    Fri ko fighting ; Sat ko talaq ;
    Sun ko rest, Mon ko phir se talash....

Wen nites r long & frinds r few, i sit by my window & think of u.... A silent whisper a silent tear....with all my heart i wish u were here

Love is like a mountain,
    hard to climb,
    but once you get to the top
    the view is beautiful

Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you.

Love your friends,As they love U,But never hate them when they hate U,Give your smile to everyone but give your heart to Only 1

Long, long afterward, in an Lake
    I found the arrow, still unbroke;
    And the song, from beginning to end,
    I found again in the heart of a friend.
    "The rain may be falling hard outside,
    But your smile makes it all alright.
    I'm so glad that you're my friend.
    I know our friendship will never end."

MAKING 100 FRIENDS A YEAR IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT,BUT AN ACHIEVEMENT IS TO MAKE A FRIEND FOR 100 YEARS

Life brings "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum"how long it last "Na Tum Jano Na Hum"but "Hum Saath Saath Hain"n always remember "Ma Hoon Na".

Some one is loving u

caring for u

Watching over u

Protecting u

GUESS who

A*L*L*A*H

SEA CAN BE DRY .
    MOUNTAIN CAN BE FLY.
    U CAN FORGET ME .
    BUT NEVER CAN I.....

FOUND YOU
    I love you up from heaven
    down to the ground
    I'm really glad
    to have you found

SENT WITH A SMILE
    god in heaven,
    god above
    please protect the one i love,
    sent with a smile,
    sealed with a kiss,
    i love the one who is reading this

if one star will fall everytime i miss you... all stars will be out of the sky now.... so if ever there will be no stars tonight it's all your fault..... u made me miss you so much!!!!

Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you'

Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'

Never waste an opportunity to say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

Don't cry in Love coz 4 whom u r crying does not deserve ur tears & the person who deserves it will never let u cry!!!

tufaimadni is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    24th July 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Threads
    Credits

really decent sms, thanks a lot for such a sharin jee

visionex is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    7th March 2011 @ 03:21 AM
    Threads
    Credits

great!!!!!!!!!! thanx