What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...

Life is much brighter with you around !

Don't let your mind rule over your heart.

Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.

Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!

Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!

Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them