Thread: To know users on Net

xmrbaig is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    17th November 2019 @ 12:48 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default To know users on Net

Mein ne 4 mb ka Optic Fiber Net connection liya hua hey.Kabhi iss ki speed kum ho jati hey.Esa lagta hey k koi or bhi use ker raha hey.
    Mein ney "Fing" ki application install ki hui hey jis per kabhi koi IP address nazar aata hey kabhi koi.
    Help kerein k uss ko pakar sakun.

Threads
    Credits

Use "GlassWire" to See Who is Connected (And Get Alerts when a New Device Connects to Your Wi-Fi)
    Thanks... !!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................................Raja Aamir

mirzaatifbaig is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    18th March 2019 @ 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Illegal
    Quote xmrbaig said: View Post
    Mein ne 4 mb ka Optic Fiber Net connection liya hua hey.Kabhi iss ki speed kum ho jati hey.Esa lagta hey k koi or bhi use ker raha hey.
    Mein ney "Fing" ki application install ki hui hey jis per kabhi koi IP address nazar aata hey kabhi koi.
    Help kerein k uss ko pakar sakun.
    What you are doing is not even unethical but maybe illegal.You are kicking people off their own network.Your current package is cheap and slow and maybe you should consider upgrading it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

[QUOTE=mirzaatifbaig;5926976]IllegalWhat you are doing is not even unethical but maybe illegal.You are kicking people off their own network.Your current package is cheap and slow and maybe you should consider upgrading it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/

I am paying for this costly Fiber Optic connection to have good speed,how I will tolerate and allow any one to steal from it.It is my private property not public welfare,hence have full right to trace thieves.
    It is my right not crime. Do not teach me ethics.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

[QUOTE=xmrbaig;5927026]
    Quote mirzaatifbaig said: View Post
    IllegalWhat you are doing is not even unethical but maybe illegal.You are kicking people off their own network.Your current package is cheap and slow and maybe you should consider upgrading it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk[/

I am paying for this costly Fiber Optic connection to have good speed,how I will tolerate and allow any one to steal from it.It is my private property not public welfare,hence have full right to trace thieves.
    It is my right not crime. Do not teach me ethics.
    They can say the same for you.They have also paid for this connection as same as you have.If you don't own the IP you have no right to kick people of it.This is the simple rule.And Pay more if you want a faster Internet connection.Kicking people of the internet is not going to help you as this is a fiber Connection which is supposed to handle a 1000 people connected to an AP.You can try using Proxy or a VPN to cancel the site throttling.But cutting off people's internet is not ethical.Unless if you exclusively own the AP.And by exclusively I mean you have the modem installed and People connected to your Modem not the one's using your IP as fiber has many people on an AP because it has crazy speed.I also use a fiber connection due having to download crazy amount of data.I use fiberlink 500mbps at about less than 50$.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

[QUOTE=mirzaatifbaig;5927027]
    They can say the same for you.They have also paid for this connection as same as you have.If you don't own the IP you have no right to kick people of it.This is the simple rule.And Pay more if you want a faster Internet connection.Kicking people of the internet is not going to help you as this is a fiber Connection which is supposed to handle a 1000 people connected to an AP.You can try using Proxy or a VPN to cancel the site throttling.But cutting off people's internet is not ethical.Unless if you exclusively own the AP.And by exclusively I mean you have the modem installed and People connected to your Modem not the one's using your IP as fiber has many people on an AP because it has crazy speed.I also use a fiber connection due having to download crazy amount of data.I use fiberlink 500mbps at about less than 50$.

I want to know people connected (using) my Router. Understand??

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

But...[QUOTE=xmrbaig;5927054]
    Quote mirzaatifbaig said: View Post

I want to know people connected (using) my Router. Understand??
    It shows people connected to your IP.Which you don't own.So go into router setting and enable mac filtering.You can see your mac from setting>about device>status.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

[QUOTE=mirzaatifbaig;5927055]But...
    It shows people connected to your IP.Which you don't own.So go into router setting and enable mac filtering.You can see your mac from setting>about device>status.

Thank you.

Last Online
    Threads
    Credits

Quote Raja.Aamir said: View Post
    Use "GlassWire" to See Who is Connected (And Get Alerts when a New Device Connects to Your Wi-Fi)
    Thanks... !!!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Downloaded and installed Glass Wire but do not understand how it can be used for my purpose .
    Can you guide me please.