hi my friends.please help me. i have problem about display.when i normally choose .start/control pnal/ display/setting in color quilty 32 bit and screen soltuion 800x600.( on this setting ) i can read every thing ok but my problem is that some times on some websits page go over i cant see that page proper.i give u 2 example
1... when i used yahoo games(i liked checker game).when i played that game i cant chat (i mean i cant write and read message in that page because page go over .and if i want to read and write message then i change my display setting. in screen resoulation i make 1024by 768 pixel.then i can read and write but in this option i hardly read becuse size of words come low and
2... i used the avi2dvd software when i reached the last step creat dvd that page is also come over in setting 800x600. so plz tell me how i fix my problem how i will stay in 800x600 and page not go over then i can read easily plz plz plz help me thankyou if u not understand my question plz tell me i will expline you plz help me thankyou