SNAVEEDSHAH is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    28th April 2009 @ 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Post A Simple Guide To Pakistan’s Enemies

Author : Safdar Ali

A Simple Guide To Pakistan’s Enemies

A Pakistani bureaucrat learned from a senior Polish diplomat in 1969 why Pakistan will be destabilized by three major countries at all costs. Sounds as true now as it did forty years ago. A stunning read.

By SAFDAR ALI

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—To understand the current situation of PAKISTAN, LAHORE, MANAWAN attacks and all kind of instability in PAKISTAN, you must read this paragraph. By the end I am sure everyone will reach the conclusion as to who ‘ARE'’ THE PLANNERS BEHIND THESE ATTACKS, direct and indirect.

A famous and an honest Pakistani bureaucrat, QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB, wrote the following in his autobiography, SHAHAB NAMA, in page 778. I have translated this from Urdu to English:

‘‘In 1969, when I was a member of the executive board of UNESCO, one of my friends from Poland was angry that Russia is influencing Poland against the will of polish people. The Poles were against the Soviet bloc and they didn't like the Soviet influence in Poland. But the Polish government was a client of the Soviet Union. My polish friend was one of the senior and experienced foreign affairs officers of his country.

One day during a chat and discussion he said, 'Although Russia and America are enemies but on some issues they become friends.’

I was surprised and asked, ‘For example?’

He said, ‘For example, PAKISTAN.’

‘I was stunned. I requested him to explain.’

On my request he explained, ‘It is a reality not hidden from whole world that the Pakistani military is one of the highly disciplined and professional militaries in the WORLD. And that REALITY is not acceptable to both countries, I mean RUSSIA and AMERCIA.

1. RUSSIANS are looking towards AFGHANISTAN

2. RUSSIANS are looking towards ARABIAN SEA

3. RUSSIANS favor India and want to support that country

But the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of all these three RUSSIAN objectives.

And

1. AMERICA'S real and original faith is with ISRAEL

2. AMERICA wants friendship and alliance with INDIA

America is a friend of Pakistan only in name. And the AMERICANS know very well that ONLY THE PAKISTANI MILITARY AND PAKISTANI NATION can confront American designs. And that the PAKISTANI ARMY AND NATION HAVE THE PASSION TO FIGHT AS WELL if attacked. So the PAKISTANI MILITARY is the main OBSTRUCTION in the path of American objectives.

INDIA also does not like the PAKISTANI MILITARY.

In this way, the decimation and destruction of the Pakistani military is the main objective of RUSSIA, AMERICA and INDIA.

That’s why they all want to weaken the Pakistani military and the Pakistani nation, destroy it and to make it useless.

‘But how will they achieve this combined goal?’ I asked.

He laughed and than said, ‘They shall engage PAKISTANI ARMY in civil and government matters as much as they can for a long period by pushing them to take over governments.’

Then QUDRATUALLAH SHAHAB comments:

‘‘This conversation took place in 1969, when the Soviet Union had not invaded Afghanistan, nor was Bangladesh movement started. Out of 17 years of independence, 13 years have gone to MARTIAL LAW. And I am in fear may be those American, Russian and Indian objectives are about to complete...”

Now we can understand very well, in 1969 after that discussion and chat of Qudratullah Shahab with his polish foreign secretary, we had martial law of 1974 by Gen. Yahya, 1977 by Gen. ZIA, and 1999 by Gen. Musharraf...and now AMERICAN are demanding PAKISTANI ARMY to do more, do more … but Gen. ISHAFAQ PARVEEZ KIANI IS RESISTING... (May ALLAH TALA protect him. Aameen).

Also read the report written by Bronwen Maddox in The Times London on Mar. 28, 2009: ‘’Pakistan Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani creates new set of problems, any strategy to tackle the Afghan-Pakistani border will depend on the willingness of the Pakistani Army to hold its side of the line.’

When we read all the news headlines coming from Washington and its allies the Af-Pak policy continuously developing pressure on Pakistani Army and ISI, suicide attack in Mosque, current security situation in NWFP, peace deals in Swat and Bajaur, then everything becomes clear that who want instability in PAKISTAN

My conclusion: The enemies of Pakistani Army, direct or indirect, are behind these attacks.

SNAVEEDSHAH is offline Junior Member
    Last Online
    28th April 2009 @ 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Credits

please be carefully read it

EDDIE COOL is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    12th August 2011 @ 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Credits

hmm.what is this....................