Thread: photoshop hair cutting

f3468112 is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    9th May 2016 @ 01:10 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Default photoshop hair cutting

main Photoshop istamaal karta hoon magar jab kisi ke hawa men urte hue baal ki cutting karni parti he to nahi hoti meri kuch madad karen meherbani hogi

sajjad shah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    1st March 2016 @ 04:37 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Hair Selection in Photoshop

Hair selection in Photoshop can be tricky business. Trying to select the hair by manually erasing can be very tedious, and often will come out looking unnatural. Fortunately Photoshop from at least version 7 and up has a great tool for hair selection. As with most selecton tools, it will perform better with a high contrast background. In fact if you have dark hair with a white background, it will select hair nearly flawlessly. Pretty cool stuff here.

This is the image that I will begin with

From the file menu select Filter/Extract. You should end up with a window similar to this.

The edge highlight tool should be selected. What you will want to do is to go around the edges that you want to select. Only highlight as much as is necessary to select what you need. Wherever you can see through the hair to the background, you will have to make sure that those areas are also highlighted. Make sure that you select all the hair whisps as well. This will really make it look good when you apply a different background. Change the brush size as needed to accomadate your selection area. Notice how I use a brush large enough to select all of the hair areas that you can see through as well as the whisps. This little girl has a lot of whisps, so it should be a good example of how well this tool works. Also notice that when I can't see through to the background that I only use the very edge of the brush.

Next you will want to grab the bucket tool and fill inside of the highlighted area and click OK.

sajjad shah is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    1st March 2016 @ 04:37 PM
    Threads
    Credits

As you can see it has Photoshop has selected very well. If your first try does not turn out as you would like, try it again with a different brush size or highlight a little more or a little less of the edge. You will get a feel for it after awhile.

I like to check how well the selection is by adding another layer underneath and fill it with a white or yellow. The high contrast allows you to see any flaws there may be. Once you have it how you like it, drop any background you want underneath it.

raufmughal is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    1st June 2019 @ 06:05 PM
    Threads
    Credits

Nice Buhat AChe per bhai Urdu main buta dain to or b acha hai

a_shaheer is offline Advance Member
    Last Online
    20th November 2021 @ 02:49 PM
    Threads
    Credits

This is awesome buddy, but if u teach us steps wise, it would have been more useful for us... or agar ye urdu me hota tu kia baat thee!!!
    http://www.itdunya.com/signaturepics/sigpic171665_1.gif

sulmantahir is offline Senior Member+
    Last Online
    5th February 2017 @ 10:01 AM
    Threads
    Credits

Quote sajjad shah said: View Post
    Hair Selection in Photoshop

Hair selection in Photoshop can be tricky business. Trying to select the hair by manually erasing can be very tedious, and often will come out looking unnatural. Fortunately Photoshop from at least version 7 and up has a great tool for hair selection. As with most selecton tools, it will perform better with a high contrast background. In fact if you have dark hair with a white background, it will select hair nearly flawlessly. Pretty cool stuff here.

This is the image that I will begin with

From the file menu select Filter/Extract. You should end up with a window similar to this.

The edge highlight tool should be selected. What you will want to do is to go around the edges that you want to select. Only highlight as much as is necessary to select what you need. Wherever you can see through the hair to the background, you will have to make sure that those areas are also highlighted. Make sure that you select all the hair whisps as well. This will really make it look good when you apply a different background. Change the brush size as needed to accomadate your selection area. Notice how I use a brush large enough to select all of the hair areas that you can see through as well as the whisps. This little girl has a lot of whisps, so it should be a good example of how well this tool works. Also notice that when I can't see through to the background that I only use the very edge of the brush.

Next you will want to grab the bucket tool and fill inside of the highlighted area and click OK.

Quote sajjad shah said: View Post
    As you can see it has Photoshop has selected very well. If your first try does not turn out as you would like, try it again with a different brush size or highlight a little more or a little less of the edge. You will get a feel for it after awhile.

I like to check how well the selection is by adding another layer underneath and fill it with a white or yellow. The high contrast allows you to see any flaws there may be. Once you have it how you like it, drop any background you want underneath it.

Bhai bahut achi trah samjhaya
    Lekn Urdu me hota to sony py suhaga hota.