Backup the ai folder.
There will be a file named civillian.qvm
delete all the other files Except settings Copy this
file(civillian) &paste it there itself.now rename it guard
now again copy the civillian file and rename it patrol
You have to actually make multiple copies of the civillian
file and rename it to all the other files which were earlier
present in the ai folder.
REMEMBER-DO NOT CHANGE OR RENAME THE SETTINGS FILE.

(2)###This is a hex cheat####:
------------------------------
* Get colt anaconda instead of ak47 *
First BACKUP THE WEAPONS FOLDER.
Open the file weapon.qvm, in folder AK47,
Using an hex editor program
Change WEAPON_ID_AK47 to WEAPON_ID_M2HB.
Now open the file weapon.qvm, in folder M2HB and
Change WEAPON_ID_M2HB to WEAPON_ID_AK47.
In this way you get a heavy machine gun instead of Ak47
Now if you want an APC or T80 (both are tanks!!) Instead of
UZI then just use the method I described for ak47 above. Just
interchange the IDs of APC and UZI.
You must have guessed why we can't interchange an AK47 with APC. Because ak47
is 4 letters and APC is only 3. So the golden rule is: - we can only interchange
those weapons which have the same ID length so that we won't change the length
of weapon.qvm file. And always remember that we can only interchange IDs and not
replace them and every ID should be present at least once and no two guns can
have the same ID.

I am listing the entire weapon IDs of all the guns in order of their word length :
================================================== =============================
M16A2 |APC |SPAS12 |AK47 |M16A2 |MEDIPACK |BINOCULARS
KNIFE |MIL |MINIMI |M2HB |KNIFE |DRAGUNOV |JACKHAMMER
MP5SD |UZI |SENTRY |COLT (Secret,& Useless Weapon Colt Anaconda)
UZIX2 |T80 (Missile Launcher of Tank)
GLOCK
RPG18 (Law: the tank destroyer)

Hint:
-----

In the mission"get priboi" , dont stay near the barracks. dont shoot the soldiers
who are coming outside the barracks. They are programmed to come unlimitedly.
if u kill one soldier, another will appear . They will never finish.
Its only a waste of ammos. better to stay away from them .

Hints:
------

hello friends!i am a great lover of this game!now getting back to the point,i want
to give a very useful tip to all of my friends.in the border crossing mission,when
you get closer to the two enemies who are standing near two jeeps,Ania informs you
of the gunship helicopter heading towards you,so,after killing those two enemies,
take a hide there under the sideway roof of washroom.in this way,you can see the
helicopter but it cannot see you at all. Thanks for bearing me! i love my all friends!

Hints:
------

This cheat is used to save some of the time . . . .
Whenever you want to climb down from the ladder use action key twice 1st to take
the action and when you press the action key 2nd time you will swing down from the ladder.

Kill the enemy safely:
----------------------

Hide David Jones to corner of the walls or other hiding place without appearing directly
to enemy soldier. Now slowly trace enemy so that 45 to 49% of his body appear to you.
Now kill enemy soldier by fire bullets on his body. Here note that you must not appear
fully on front of the enemy soldier otherwise, he might stay there and fire at you in
some situations but I recommended to never go directly on front of him to expose yourself
more than 45 to 49% even the enemy is little far. When you are back of soldier there is
no problem to run (or walk) towards him.

Ground Safe:
------------

In 10th mission when you defend Priboi after opening the gate and reach the village
killed 8 soldiers by hiding yourself near Priboi then by help of M16 A2 gun grenades
destroy the 4 soldiers run in groups and kill other two then destroy truck and run
towards large building. If you run directly towards building and not combat the 6
soldiers near truck, they trouble you from ground when you position on 2nd story
near the window.

Re-Supply Hint:
---------------
When u get out of the truck, just run straight without stopping. U will see some big
green containers placed near the wall. Get on top of one of it with the help of the
wooden box kept in between. When u r on top, try to jump above the wall with ur mouse
pointer a little up. Try it a few times and u will be able to jump above the wall and
get outside. Ur first objective will be complete without going in the building and not
even killing anyone.

Deactivate Enemies:
-------------------
It is much easier to play the game if you make some changes in the ai files.
Go to c:\program files\eidos interactive\project IGI\pc\common\ai.Make a copy of
this folder "ai"
Then copy the civilian.qvm (ctrl+C)
Paste it multiple times (ctrl+v)
Delete other files 1 by 1 and
Rename each copy of civilian (F2)
To guard, gunner, observer, etc
WARNING : Don't change settings, Anya, & Priboi.