Mery office mein kahin qisam ky mainboards waly computers hein. And I want to have ghost images for all of them in one portable hard disk, the hard disk we have in hardware lab is WD passport 80 Gb with USB port. so if i made all the ghost images for my different computer's mainboards I.e D945GNT, DG41RQ, D956, DH67 for Core i5 etc... and place all those ghost images in that portable hard disk and want to run the ghost whenever the windows corrupts or anything else happens. is it possible with ease and having all the necessary software loaded in ghost images already. how to made the ghost on USB portable drive and how to restore them with fast speed.

Ek aur question jo zehen mein aata he, ky agar mein koi ek qisam ka ghost rakhon jo universal type ho aur har board par kaam kary with drivers and necessary software tu kia ye possible hy. jis tarah hum PC purchase karny jaaty hein tu shop keeper apni hard disk laga kar 2 minutes mein sab kuch kar leta he. aur universal driver ki dvd se driver bhi kar leta he.

MY REQUIREMENTS
1. Windows XP and Windows 7
2: Kaspersky antivirus
3: Networking
4: Autocad 2007
5: Adobe acrobat reader professional 8.0
6: MS office 2007

ooper waaly software hamary office ky har typical computer mein chahie hoty hein, aur hardware lab mein har computer jo kharab hota he os mein hum ye sary software ek ek kar ky install karty hein, and the guys over there are now fed up from this daily fatigue. I need a simple solution please help.

Thanking in anticipation.

PS: I know the post gone lengthy I apologize for that , but you can guess the problem by this lengthy thread